Windows 10: So many BSOD's on a relatively new laptop.

Discus and support So many BSOD's on a relatively new laptop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've researched enough to know the most important thing you need is a dump file, since my PC wasn't creating any, i've finally learned how to move... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aleksandar Djordjic, Oct 25, 2024 at 4:57 PM.

1. So many BSOD's on a relatively new laptop.

I've researched enough to know the most important thing you need is a dump file, since my PC wasn't creating any, i've finally learned how to move virtual memory to the second drive and it worked, now my laptop creates dumpfiles and it has recorded the last 2 BSOD's.I've tried running the PC on each RAM stick separately to see if they're malfunctioned, it ran on one smoothly, then on the other smoothly as well, until it started BSOD-ing again. At first it was BSOD-ing only during games couldn't play for more than 3 minutes and then it started happening randomly and even during my classes.I s

:)

Aleksandar Djordjic, Oct 25, 2024 at 4:57 PM
  2. n-ster Win User
  3. Berliner Win User
    BSOD - HP 15 Pavilion - W10 Home 22H2 - V2 logfile uploaded!

New Wi-Fi card installed but BSOD's persist. For the moment allowing laptop to run 24h and monitoring. Next step would be to try safe mode, per your suggestion. Will solve in time! Thank you @ubuysa *Smile

4. Namslas90 Win User

So many BSOD's on a relatively new laptop.

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Thema:

So many BSOD's on a relatively new laptop.

1. So many BSOD's on a relatively new laptop. - Similar Threads - many BSOD's relatively

2. So many BSOD's on a relatively new laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So many BSOD's on a relatively new laptop.: I've researched enough to know the most important thing you need is a dump file, since my PC wasn't creating any, i've finally learned how to move virtual memory to the second drive and it worked, now my laptop creates dumpfiles and it has recorded the last 2 BSOD's.I've...
  3. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many BSOD on Asus laptop: When I'm on my laptop I get random BSODAlso I get random black screens and the device won't respond unless i do hard shut downBSODs I remember are 1- Kernel security check failure2-Hypervision error3-Kmode Exception not handled4-IRQL not less or equalI opened Reliability...
  4. Many BSOD on Asus laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many BSOD on Asus laptop: When I'm on my laptop I get random BSODAlso I get random black screens and the device won't respond unless i do hard shut downBSODs I remember are 1- Kernel security check failure2-Hypervision error3-Kmode Exception not handled4-IRQL not less or equalI opened Reliability...
  5. New Laptop- Many Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop- Many Problems: I had my old ASUS laptop finally kick the bucket- the insides still work amazing but the screen is splitting down the middle and there is no fix for the model. I have been to Best Buy for a new laptop 3 times now. My budget was $1000-$1600. I'm a college student. I need a...
  6. New Laptop- Many Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop- Many Problems: I had my old ASUS laptop finally kick the bucket- the insides still work amazing but the screen is splitting down the middle and there is no fix for the model. I have been to Best Buy for a new laptop 3 times now. My budget was $1000-$1600. I'm a college student. I need a...
  7. BSOD - with so many reasons

BSOD - with so many reasons: Hello all,I have been getting BSOD for almost 2 months now, it happens and goes, but when it happens, it give so many reasons why, ''system thread exception not handled '' is one of the many.In eventvwr.msc there are some errors like ntoskrnl.exe , Service Control Manager,...
  8. Issues with many BSOD errors related to ntoskrnl.exe

Issues with many BSOD errors related to ntoskrnl.exe: Good day. I have been having a whole sleuth of issues lately most of them seemingly related to ntoskrnl.exe, but other drivers also pop up as trouble makers. The system has always been a little unstaple in periods but has returned to normal operation after a week and a...
  9. So many problems with new computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So many problems with new computer: I bought a new HP desktop one week ago. From the moment I turned it on for the first time it's been one problem after another. Every once in awhile I can stream a video, but for the most part I get the loading icon spinning around and around and nothing happens. The audio...
  10. So many problems with my laptop!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So many problems with my laptop!: Hi I am having issues with my laptop which is an HP Stream. I had it bought for me as a Christmas present back in 2016. Windows 10 is the operating system on it. So a few issues have developed on it over the past few months. I have listed them below: Keyboard unexpectedly...