Windows 10: so I was trying to add a new file for pictures today but for some stupid reason there is no...

Discus and support so I was trying to add a new file for pictures today but for some stupid reason there is no... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am scared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-was-trying-to-add-a-new-file-for-pictures/f7d244eb-600f-4300-8c36-79f84c474782 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mrblack Star, Nov 5, 2022.

1. so I was trying to add a new file for pictures today but for some stupid reason there is no...

I am scared

:)

Mrblack Star, Nov 5, 2022
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Nov 5, 2022
  3. I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 5, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

so I was trying to add a new file for pictures today but for some stupid reason there is no...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 5, 2022
Thema:

so I was trying to add a new file for pictures today but for some stupid reason there is no...

1. so I was trying to add a new file for pictures today but for some stupid reason there is no... - Similar Threads - was trying add

2. Why does my new ssd have today secound when I add files to it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my new ssd have today secound when I add files to it?: I have a ssd where I acidentaly made it my downloads file but then I changed it back but since then when ever i create files in there it always has the today bit like the downloads file...
  3. Why does my new ssd have today secound when I add files to it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my new ssd have today secound when I add files to it?: I have a ssd where I acidentaly made it my downloads file but then I changed it back but since then when ever i create files in there it always has the today bit like the downloads file...
  4. so I was trying to add a new file for pictures today but for some stupid reason there is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so I was trying to add a new file for pictures today but for some stupid reason there is no...: I am scared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-was-trying-to-add-a-new-file-for-pictures/f7d244eb-600f-4300-8c36-79f84c474782
  5. New 1TB SSD Not Recognized for some reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New 1TB SSD Not Recognized for some reason: Hello All Well i tried port 3 at first, and System does not recognize the new 1TB SSD I purchased, Samsung 860 Evo 1tb, Welcome any advice or suggestions prior to shutting down and trying again, can't see that well the actually power supply connections due to all the wires...
  6. File won't delete for some reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File won't delete for some reason: I'm trying to get rid of some files but this message that says "There is a mismatch between the tag specified in the request and the tag present in the repartee point." I'm not sure how to easily get rid of it, can anyone help? submitted by /u/egg4tryingtimes [link]...
  7. for some reason when I try and search for files that exist in file explorer it always tells...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    for some reason when I try and search for files that exist in file explorer it always tells...: for some reason when I try and search for files that exist in file explorer it always tells me there are not results to show, amy help would be appreciated...
  8. Trying to delete that file, but for some reason i can't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to delete that file, but for some reason i can't: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/THELOLESTER [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iiak80/trying_to_delete_that_file_but_for_some_reason_i/
  9. I Updated Windows 10 Today and For Some Reason I Have A Windows.Old File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Updated Windows 10 Today and For Some Reason I Have A Windows.Old File: I just updated today windows 10, and I have a windows.old folder. Is this supposed to happen. Version is version 2004 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-updated-windows-10-today-and-for-some-reason-i/1d481655-18b3-49a3-897b-2ae61d2d14c6
  10. How do I Add a New Picture to Local Account so it can be seen on the

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I Add a New Picture to Local Account so it can be seen on the: Hey guys I switched to a local account. When I reboot the PC I can't see a picture. It's just a grey icon. How do I get a picture to show there. The only time I see a picture now is if I'm using my Microsoft Account. Thanks ☺ 10627