Windows 10: so i have 2 accounds on my pc but i dont?

Discus and support so i have 2 accounds on my pc but i dont? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so a WHILE back like april 2023 i was trying this minecraft horror mod and it was not like a normal mod it was just a jar you launched like every other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gabe Sassman, Sep 8, 2024.

1. so i have 2 accounds on my pc but i dont?

so a WHILE back like april 2023 i was trying this minecraft horror mod and it was not like a normal mod it was just a jar you launched like every other minecraft copyif you dont know what i really mean search minecraft error 422 on google so nothing really changed with my other pc but it added a second account kinda so whenever anything uses my account username it no longer shows my real name it shows this i have no idea if the image will load for you but it says omgs now i tried everything to delete this second account thing yes i have proof this is prob a second account so whenever i clear m

:)

Gabe Sassman, Sep 8, 2024
  2. Varaosa Win User

Windows login MS accound question...

Hello,

I like to ask this kind of question then. If you set or change your normal local pc loging into online MS accound, what's
    what are the benefits here & diffrence between offline login?

Can you save your pc setup or profile setup into MS accound when you login your local accound into online MS?

Can I transfer my information or profile / setuping into new pc if i loging there too into MS accound instant of local accound?

My real question or thing or problem here is that: If i do so,
    that i change or use this...can i
    change or go back to local login?

Dear

Varaosa, Sep 8, 2024
  3. swarfega Win User
    Mafia 2 freezing at start of game on Windows 10

You could try follow this guide. However I dont suggest you install the PC fixer program they link to. Just follow the steps below.

swarfega, Sep 8, 2024
  4. so i have 2 accounds on my pc but i dont?

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 8, 2024
Thema:

so i have 2 accounds on my pc but i dont?

1. so i have 2 accounds on my pc but i dont? - Similar Threads - accounds dont

2. so i have 2 accounds on my pc but i dont?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i have 2 accounds on my pc but i dont?: so a WHILE back like april 2023 i was trying this minecraft horror mod and it was not like a normal mod it was just a jar you launched like every other minecraft copyif you dont know what i really mean search minecraft error 422 on google so nothing really changed with my...
  3. so i have 2 accounds on my pc but i dont?

in Windows 10 Customization
    so i have 2 accounds on my pc but i dont?: so a WHILE back like april 2023 i was trying this minecraft horror mod and it was not like a normal mod it was just a jar you launched like every other minecraft copyif you dont know what i really mean search minecraft error 422 on google so nothing really changed with my...
  4. My school accound got restricted because "i tried to enter too many times with a wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My school accound got restricted because "i tried to enter too many times with a wrong...: Hi, i have an issue:My account that mind you, i've been using for 4 years was desynchronized synchronization error from the microsoft email app in windows...Obviously to fix this i clicked to resynchronize the account putting my name dot surname and the rest of the mail,...
  5. My school accound got restricted because "i tried to enter too many times with a wrong...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My school accound got restricted because "i tried to enter too many times with a wrong...: Hi, i have an issue:My account that mind you, i've been using for 4 years was desynchronized synchronization error from the microsoft email app in windows...Obviously to fix this i clicked to resynchronize the account putting my name dot surname and the rest of the mail,...
  6. Windows 11 initial setup says my microsoft accound doesn't exist - but I can log into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 initial setup says my microsoft accound doesn't exist - but I can log into...: Windows 11 initial setup says my microsoft accound doesn't exist - but I can log into microsoft etc ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-initial-setup-says-my-microsoft-accound/4e7aef1e-a335-44f6-8d78-30021cce6d92
  7. Windows 11 initial setup says my microsoft accound doesn't exist - but I can log into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 initial setup says my microsoft accound doesn't exist - but I can log into...: Windows 11 initial setup says my microsoft accound doesn't exist - but I can log into microsoft etc ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-initial-setup-says-my-microsoft-accound/4e7aef1e-a335-44f6-8d78-30021cce6d92
  8. The referenced accound is locked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    The referenced accound is locked: Hi , We faced a situation : User is under the Win10 enterprise in the domain. the account will be locked after sleep and restarted. But the user don't input any wrong password. What 's possible cause? How to resolve it....
  9. Windows login MS accound question...

Windows login MS accound question...: Hello, I like to aks this kind of question then. If you set or change your normal local pc loging into online MS accound, what's what are the benefits here & diffrence between offline login? Can you save your pc setup or profile setup into MS accound when you login your...
  10. Logging into a separate accound for an app. "Fix account" nuisance!

Logging into a separate accound for an app. "Fix account" nuisance!: I have a normal user account on Win10 1803 with a pin. Also I have another MS account (pre-Win8) in which I have some OneNote and other OneDrive stuff. But this account does not have a matching user account on this PC. It is used only to access the data online. For several...