Windows 10: So i got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can i...

Discus and support So i got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can i... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Help me please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wyatt Arbour, Jun 19, 2023.

1. So i got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can i...

Help me please

:)

Wyatt Arbour, Jun 19, 2023
  2. Nordic Win User

What to do with old laptop

If you actually read the thread it is a spare old laptop.

Nordic, Jun 19, 2023
  3. Anthony12 Win User
    What to do with old laptop

Yeah this is good suggestions here with your old laptop but i just want to say you that you should replace your old laptop with any new laptop by exchanging the old one and i think this is the best opinion for you ....

Give us a call

Anthony12, Jun 19, 2023
  4. So i got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can i...

Laptop Clubhouse!

Wow its still alive haha those are some sweet systems for laptop D:
    I've downgraded as my old one finally broke and i had to get cheap replacement which can barely handle web browsing lol.
    My new laptop:
    • Name
      ASUS X501U-XX049V
    • Processor
      AMD C60 1GHZ dual core
    • Memory
      4GB DDR3
    • Graphics
      AMD Radeon 6290
    • Drives
      500GB
    • Enclosure
      ASUS X501U-XX049V
    • Peripherals
      Logitech optical mouse

kurosagi01, Jun 19, 2023
Thema:

So i got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can i...

1. So i got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can i... - Similar Threads - got laptop operating

2. I have a new laptop but I don’t want items from my old laptop I marked it as a new laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new laptop but I don’t want items from my old laptop I marked it as a new laptop...: I have a new laptop but I don’t want items from my old laptop I marked it as a new laptop but it downloaded all my stuff from old laptop. I want it as new laptop...
  3. I have a new laptop but I don’t want items from my old laptop I marked it as a new laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new laptop but I don’t want items from my old laptop I marked it as a new laptop...: I have a new laptop but I don’t want items from my old laptop I marked it as a new laptop but it downloaded all my stuff from old laptop. I want it as new laptop...
  4. So i got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can i...: Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-got-a-new-laptop-with-no-operating-system-but/833c5270-0c58-43e6-8f99-22e813c00185
  5. So i got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can i...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So i got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can i...: Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-got-a-new-laptop-with-no-operating-system-but/833c5270-0c58-43e6-8f99-22e813c00185
  6. So i got a got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i got a got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can...: Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-got-a-got-a-new-laptop-with-no-operating/833c5270-0c58-43e6-8f99-22e813c00185
  7. So i got a got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can...

So i got a got a new laptop with no operating system but i have an old laptop with one can...: Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-got-a-got-a-new-laptop-with-no-operating/833c5270-0c58-43e6-8f99-22e813c00185
  8. I have a week old new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a week old new laptop: I have a week old new laptop... a LG Gram and today it started doing this every couple of minutes... how do I fix it...? According to Device Manger... Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 A request for the USB device descriptor failed....
  9. I have a week old new laptop

I have a week old new laptop: I have a week old new laptop... a LG Gram and today it started doing this every couple of minutes... how do I fix it...? According to Device Manger... Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43 A request for the USB device descriptor failed....
  10. Can I Copy My Old Users File to a New One on the Same Laptop?

Can I Copy My Old Users File to a New One on the Same Laptop?: I am in the process of migrating everything from one user on my laptop to another. Can I copy the users file from my old userid to the new one? Both userids will be in use at the same time. Is this a problem?...