Windows 10: so i cant run roblox or roblox player or roblox microsoft version but roblox studio somehow...

Discus and support so i cant run roblox or roblox player or roblox microsoft version but roblox studio somehow... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; pls urgent asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shaun Skyler Palomo, Sep 9, 2024.

1. so i cant run roblox or roblox player or roblox microsoft version but roblox studio somehow...

pls urgent asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap

:)

Shaun Skyler Palomo, Sep 9, 2024
  2. andrewsmc Win User

ROBLOX anyone?

Saw this today and I was curious if anyone has played it yet? Seems like a knockoff minecraft. But actually looks good!

Their YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/roblox

so i cant run roblox or roblox player or roblox microsoft version but roblox studio somehow... [​IMG]

andrewsmc, Sep 9, 2024
  3. MGTro Win User
    Roblox links won't open with Microsoft Roblox

The first step still doesn't work, after clicking on a roblox experience on browser I get this if I dont have Roblox Player installed.
    so i cant run roblox or roblox player or roblox microsoft version but roblox studio somehow... cb951005-8b70-482f-a6e2-d831c49b51a2?upload=true.png
    I already tried the other 2 steps.

I came to the conclusion that it's probably a problem on Roblox's site for not allowing the MS app to open links from roblox because they made a different file type for each of them
    so i cant run roblox or roblox player or roblox microsoft version but roblox studio somehow... 8b99af47-c81c-45b8-bb94-2b8940a5b973?upload=true.png

and you can only change the ROBLOX one to MS Roblox and Roblox Player, the ROBLOX-PLAYER one can only use the Roblox Player version.

MGTro, Sep 9, 2024
  4. so i cant run roblox or roblox player or roblox microsoft version but roblox studio somehow...

Roblox links won't open with Microsoft Roblox

It seems like your system is still associating the Roblox player's app with the links instead of the Microsoft Roblox app. Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

1- Reset the default app settings: Go to Windows Settings > Apps > Default apps > Reset to default. This will reset the default app settings for all file types and protocols, including Roblox links. After doing this, try opening the Roblox link again and see if it opens with the Microsoft Roblox app.

2- Set the default app for Roblox links: Go to Windows Settings > Apps > Default apps > Choose default apps by protocol. Look for "Roblox-player" in the list and click on it. Then select "Microsoft Roblox" as the default app for this protocol.

3- Uninstall both apps and reinstall Microsoft Roblox: Uninstall both the Roblox player's app and the Microsoft Roblox app. Then download and reinstall the Microsoft Roblox app from the Microsoft Store. After doing this, try opening the Roblox link again and see if it opens with the Microsoft Roblox app.

Hope this can help you solving the issue.

Mário Ferraz, Sep 9, 2024
Thema:

so i cant run roblox or roblox player or roblox microsoft version but roblox studio somehow...

1. so i cant run roblox or roblox player or roblox microsoft version but roblox studio somehow... - Similar Threads - cant run roblox

2. so i cant run roblox or roblox player or roblox microsoft version but roblox studio somehow...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i cant run roblox or roblox player or roblox microsoft version but roblox studio somehow...: pls urgent asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap asap https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-cant-run-roblox-or-roblox-player-or-roblox/6ce2c342-47d5-4226-847d-c6dd91bf7c01
  3. Roblox app and roblox player problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox app and roblox player problems?: Hi there:I am currently using a Surface Pro 4, Windows 11 and fitting all the Roblox app requirements.Every time I try to load up Roblox Player on my device, it does not work. Instead, I decided to use the Roblox app, which used to work for a while. However, it will...
  4. Roblox app and roblox player problems?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox app and roblox player problems?: Hi there:I am currently using a Surface Pro 4, Windows 11 and fitting all the Roblox app requirements.Every time I try to load up Roblox Player on my device, it does not work. Instead, I decided to use the Roblox app, which used to work for a while. However, it will...
  5. Can my Laptop run Roblox & Roblox Studio?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can my Laptop run Roblox & Roblox Studio?: Hello Microsoft Community, my dad got the laptop in the image below for Christmas for me i found that it only has 4GB RAM & 128GB Storage but my dad dosent wanna spend alot on a 8GB RAM laptop so i was wondering if the one he got me the laptop image below can run Roblox &...
  6. Can my Laptop run Roblox & Roblox Studio?

Can my Laptop run Roblox & Roblox Studio?: Hello Microsoft Community, my dad got the laptop in the image below for Christmas for me i found that it only has 4GB RAM & 128GB Storage but my dad dosent wanna spend alot on a 8GB RAM laptop so i was wondering if the one he got me the laptop image below can run Roblox &...
  7. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open: Since I reset my computer, Roblox and Roblox Studio started not to openwhen I click play it opens then automatically closes without an error message, I tried to open it from Microsoft Store but the same thing happens and as soon as I open it, the game immediately closes...
  8. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open: Since I reset my computer, Roblox and Roblox Studio started not to openwhen I click play it opens then automatically closes without an error message, I tried to open it from Microsoft Store but the same thing happens and as soon as I open it, the game immediately closes...
  9. Roblox and Roblox Studio won't open

10. Roblox Player and Studio not running on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Player and Studio not running on windows: I run a windows 10 and a windows 7 computer and when I downloaded the programs for ROBLOX and clicked the shortcuts, it said "The item 'RobloxPlayerLauncher.exe' that is this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut will no longer work properly." and the...