Windows 10: so, i am using the MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 wireless LAN card, and it keeps disconnecting and...

Discus and support so, i am using the MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 wireless LAN card, and it keeps disconnecting and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, i need some help with my Wi-Fi adapter. my MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 wireless LAN card keeps disconnecting and then not showing up on my device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LucasTheGamer, Oct 21, 2024 at 4:02 AM.

1. so, i am using the MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 wireless LAN card, and it keeps disconnecting and...

So, i need some help with my Wi-Fi adapter. my MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 wireless LAN card keeps disconnecting and then not showing up on my device manager, when i open network and internet settings to see what's wrong, the Wi-Fi setting is quite literally not there. Theres ethernet and Hamachi. but i cant see Wi-Fi option. As you know, this is what the Wi-Fi option normally looks like, but for me it keeps disconnecting and then disappearing so i cant fix it. device manager as i said, also shows that my MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 wireless LAN card literally doesn't exist, which is also preventing me fr

:)

LucasTheGamer, Oct 21, 2024 at 4:02 AM

2. Issue with MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card on Asus TUF F15 FX506HM

Hello everyone,

I'm facing a persistent issue with my MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card on my Asus TUF F15 FX506HM laptop, and I'm seeking assistance to resolve it. After starting my PC, the Wi-Fi card works for a few minutes, but then it suddenly stops functioning. The Wi-Fi logo disappears from the control center, and the card vanishes from the device manager. To get it working again, I have to restart my PC every time.

Upon inspecting the Event Viewer, I noticed two errors related to the Wi-Fi card each time it malfunctions:

1. An error from "mtkwlex" with Event ID 5002.
    2. An error from NDIS with Event ID 10317.
    I've already attempted several troubleshooting steps, including:

• BIOS reset
    • Installing the latest drivers for the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
    • Installing the latest drivers for the laptop model's Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
    • Reinstalling the Wi-Fi card
    • Removing power-saving settings
    I've also contacted Asus support, and they suggested a BIOS reset and updating drivers, both of which I've already tried. I plan to reach out to them again, but I wanted to seek the community's advice as well.

If anyone has experienced a similar issue or has suggestions on how to resolve this problem, your assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Beltium

Hugo Mathieu, Oct 21, 2024 at 4:05 AM
  3. I get disconnected from wifi very frequently -- MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card

I have the wifi card :

MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card

I can't find the problem, even near the network the same thing happens to me. Also, when I'm away from wifi, I can't connect to the network even though it works with all my other devices.

4. Ronald Jr Win User

so, i am using the MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 wireless LAN card, and it keeps disconnecting and...

Lenovo ThinkPad E15 | MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card

My Lenovo ThinkPad E15, recently disconnected once again MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card is updated from Lenovo System Updated, or once I updated it manually from the driver I downloaded to the website ( https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/ca/en/...s LAN&id=E3519D23-890E-4DE1-9064-DE6E7DA2515B ). I have downloaded two drivers, which are different versions of MedieTek from the Lenovo Driver Website. When MedieTek updates it can no longer connect to Wi-Fi. Then I need to rollback the version to be able to connect again. Then once updated again, after a few weeks. It can't connect again.

Thema:

so, i am using the MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 wireless LAN card, and it keeps disconnecting and...

1. so, i am using the MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 wireless LAN card, and it keeps disconnecting and... - Similar Threads - using MediaTek MT7921

2. so, i am using the MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 wireless LAN card, and it keeps disconnecting and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so, i am using the MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 wireless LAN card, and it keeps disconnecting and...: So, i need some help with my Wi-Fi adapter. my MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 wireless LAN card keeps disconnecting and then not showing up on my device manager, when i open network and internet settings to see what's wrong, the Wi-Fi setting is quite literally not there. Theres...
  3. so, i am using the MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 wireless LAN card, and it keeps disconnecting and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    so, i am using the MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 wireless LAN card, and it keeps disconnecting and...: So, i need some help with my Wi-Fi adapter. my MediaTek Wi-Fi MT7921 wireless LAN card keeps disconnecting and then not showing up on my device manager, when i open network and internet settings to see what's wrong, the Wi-Fi setting is quite literally not there. Theres...
  4. MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting: Hello !I have trouble with that card, it keeps getting disconnected. Sometimes it doesn't even start connected...- I tried uninstalling the card and the drivers, to reinstall the drivers from ASUS I have an ASUS TUF A15 itself, didn't work.- I tried a clean full install of...
  5. MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting

MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card keeps disconnecting: Hello !I have trouble with that card, it keeps getting disconnected. Sometimes it doesn't even start connected...- I tried uninstalling the card and the drivers, to reinstall the drivers from ASUS I have an ASUS TUF A15 itself, didn't work.- I tried a clean full install of...
  6. Lenovo ThinkPad E15 MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card

Lenovo ThinkPad E15 MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card: My Lenovo ThinkPad E15, recently disconnected once again MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card is updated from Lenovo System Updated, or once I updated it manually from the driver I downloaded to the website...
  7. Lenovo ThinkPad E15 MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ThinkPad E15 MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card: My Lenovo ThinkPad E15, recently disconnected once again MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card is updated from Lenovo System Updated, or once I updated it manually from the driver I downloaded to the website...
  8. mediatek wi-fi 6 mt7921 wireless lan card 3.0.1.1294 drivers get autmaticalliy keep...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mediatek wi-fi 6 mt7921 wireless lan card 3.0.1.1294 drivers get autmaticalliy keep...: I am facing this issue from a week ago, i open my laptop the wifi gets connected and after some use the wifi diappear , in device manager the driver is not there , i again restart my laptop it comes back and again disappear . I have tried installing the driver again and again...
  9. mediatek wi-fi 6 mt7921 wireless lan card 3.0.1.1294 drivers get autmaticalliy keep...

mediatek wi-fi 6 mt7921 wireless lan card 3.0.1.1294 drivers get autmaticalliy keep...: I am facing this issue from a week ago, i open my laptop the wifi gets connected and after some use the wifi diappear , in device manager the driver is not there , i again restart my laptop it comes back and again disappear . I have tried installing the driver again and again...
  10. I get disconnected from wifi very frequently -- MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card

I get disconnected from wifi very frequently -- MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card: I have the wifi card : MediaTek Wi-Fi 6 MT7921 Wireless LAN Card I can't find the problem, even near the network the same thing happens to me. Also, when I'm away from wifi, I can't connect to the network even though it works with all my other devices....