Windows 10: so a dummy.txt file got deleted from c drive which had '#Dummy file installed in the...

Discus and support so a dummy.txt file got deleted from c drive which had '#Dummy file installed in the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the dummy.txt file got deleted from c drive, in adobe folder, which said '#Dummy file installed in the MediaCore folder.' but my premiere pro is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ur j, Oct 7, 2024 at 11:02 AM.

1. ur j Win User

so a dummy.txt file got deleted from c drive which had '#Dummy file installed in the...

the dummy.txt file got deleted from c drive, in adobe folder, which said '#Dummy file installed in the MediaCore folder.' but my premiere pro is still running smootly. should i be worried or not?

:)

2. Generating a .txt based file list in Windows 7

No, that > bla.txt is the target file to write to. You could use a wildcard in the argument, ie c:\windows\*.txt which would list all dlls in c:\windows. But adding that to a simple right-click would be tricky.

Basically you would execute fancyfile.bat c:\windows\*.txt, fancyfile.bat would then write all .txt files to bla.txt.

DanTheBanjoman, Oct 7, 2024 at 11:10 AM
  3. Callender Win User
    Video editing for dummies (I'm the dummy...lol)

It uses a web installer. It's a false positive. VirusTotal It uses some unsigned files. Anything with lower than 5 detections is considered a false positive.
    so a dummy.txt file got deleted from c drive which had '#Dummy file installed in the... 364914d1650472869t-video-editing-dummies-im-dummy-lol-sigcheckgui.png

4. ansarac Win User

so a dummy.txt file got deleted from c drive which had '#Dummy file installed in the...

Dummy file in recycle bin

Hi. My issue is that when I empty my recycle bin, it stays empty for sometime but when I reboot my laptop it has a file with the name "Dummy" 0kb in it. Sometimes there are more files with exactly the same name. And yes the icon of the recycle bin changes
    to that of a full one. Please help. Thanks.

Thema:

1. so a dummy.txt file got deleted from c drive which had '#Dummy file installed in the... - Similar Threads - dummy txt file

2. so a dummy.txt file got deleted from c drive which had '#Dummy file installed in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so a dummy.txt file got deleted from c drive which had '#Dummy file installed in the...: the dummy.txt file got deleted from c drive, in adobe folder, which said '#Dummy file installed in the MediaCore folder.' but my premiere pro is still running smootly. should i be worried or not?...
  3. Completely Uninstalling Copilot For Dummies?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Completely Uninstalling Copilot For Dummies?: I didn't have this terrible app on my computer last night, and now it's there. I see people talking about whether or not it can be uninstalled and it's a little overwhelming trying to wrap my head around it. Unfortunately the thread was locked for some reason so I couldn't...
  4. I want to make dummy files of a file or a folder with right click option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to make dummy files of a file or a folder with right click option: Hi, i wanted to make dummy files of some files or folders which somebody already helped me for and i was amaged with how Keith did it in this...
  5. needs files and folder structured copied but with dummy files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    needs files and folder structured copied but with dummy files: hi there, all of you with great knowledge of computer world let me tell you first of all that i am not a very computer savvy person. so plz dont mind if i cant explain it properly or if my question is stupidI want to copy a file and folder structure to another dummy folder...
  6. needs files and folder structured copied but with dummy files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    needs files and folder structured copied but with dummy files: hi there, all of you with great knowledge of computer world let me tell you first of all that i am not a very computer savvy person. so plz dont mind if i cant explain it properly or if my question is stupidI want to copy a file and folder structure to another dummy folder...
  7. needs files and folder structured copied but with dummy files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Dummy hidden window

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dummy hidden window: When I was shutting down my computer today, it said that an app called dummy hidden window was stopping my computer from shutdown. What is dummy hidden window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/dummy-hidden-window/180c134d-81ad-4f37-a554-2b5b511bdea4
  9. Windows 10 for dummies

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 for dummies: Curious to know if there is by chance some tutorials for the "computer illiterate". Tutorials about Windows 10, how to use ALL it's features (not the basic, Welcome to windows tour), an advanced tutorial. Also looking for one on being the windows admin. For example,...
  10. Im A Dummy

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Im A Dummy: So the other night my laptop which is an HP touchscreen 15.6 in whatever I don't know the rest of the stuff some but the internet on it stops working It wouldn't connect to Wi-Fi I decide to do a factory reset I factory reset it and it boots back up and when it does it gives...