Windows 10: Snipping tool does not work properly

Discus and support Snipping tool does not work properly in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Win11When it is set on full page, it NEVER captures the full page.How do I fix it OR revert to Win 10?Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GiannaZK, May 1, 2024.

1. GiannaZK Win User

Snipping tool does not work properly

Win11When it is set on full page, it NEVER captures the full page.How do I fix it OR revert to Win 10?Thank you.

:)

GiannaZK, May 1, 2024

2. snipping tool

Please try this:

Step 1:

Click Start, and type Snipping Tool.

Right-click Snipping Tool from the search results, and click App Settings

Click Reset,

Click Repair.

Note: In Windows 11, there is no Snip and Sketch. It comes pre-installed with the new Snipping Tool (which replaces the old Snipping Tool and Snip & Sketch apps)

Step 2:

Turn off Focus assist if it's enabled

Step 3:

Open Services.msc and make sure that the following services are set to "Automatic" and running:

• Windows Push Notifications System Service
    • Windows Push Notifications User Service

Ramesh Srinivasan, May 1, 2024
  3. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, May 1, 2024
  4. DSlater Win User

Snipping tool not working

I'm trying to use the Snipping Tool (Windows+Shift+S) but when it opens up to let me select which part of the screen to select, it blanks out the entire screen so that there is nothing to select. I'm not sure when this stopped working since I do not use it very often. I'm using:

• Edition Windows 11 Pro
    • Version 21H2
    • Installed on ‎11/‎6/‎2021
    • OS build 22000.613
    • Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.613.0
    • The Snipping Tool shows version 11.2201.12.0
    Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!

DSlater, May 1, 2024
Thema:

1. Snipping tool does not work properly - Similar Threads - Snipping tool does

2. Snipping tool does not work properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool does not work properly: Win11When it is set on full page, it NEVER captures the full page.How do I fix it OR revert to Win 10?Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-does-not-work-properly/a6b8ec3b-5704-464d-9981-53f3bd3f923a
  3. Windows Snipping Tool does not work properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Snipping Tool does not work properly: I am on Windows11 Pro 22635.2776. For the last month, I have been unable to perform any screen grab with the tool. I am able to perform the screen grab, but then the Snipping tool shows it is sucking a Polo ad-infinitum. I am able to paste the image into other apps, but the...
  4. Windows Snipping Tool does not work properly

Windows Snipping Tool does not work properly: I am on Windows11 Pro 22635.2776. For the last month, I have been unable to perform any screen grab with the tool. I am able to perform the screen grab, but then the Snipping tool shows it is sucking a Polo ad-infinitum. I am able to paste the image into other apps, but the...
  5. Snipping tool not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool not working properly: So, whenever I try to use snipping tool, no matter how many times or different way I did it, the only image saved is https://imgur.com/a/9qSkgp2I tried some fixes and reinstalling, but nothing works.I also noticed that this appeared around a month ago, when I installed WMR...
  6. Snipping tool not working properly

Snipping tool not working properly: So, whenever I try to use snipping tool, no matter how many times or different way I did it, the only image saved is https://imgur.com/a/9qSkgp2I tried some fixes and reinstalling, but nothing works.I also noticed that this appeared around a month ago, when I installed WMR...
  7. Snipping tool option not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool option not working properly: Snipping tool option is neither giving option to save the snip nor saving on it's own in pictures folder nor copying to clipnoard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-option-not-working-properly/d5bb9129-634e-46f9-a431-f126af806c4f
  8. Snipping tool option not working properly

Snipping tool option not working properly: Snipping tool option is neither giving option to save the snip nor saving on it's own in pictures folder nor copying to clipnoard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snipping-tool-option-not-working-properly/d5bb9129-634e-46f9-a431-f126af806c4f
  9. Snip tool not working properly issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip tool not working properly issue: Good day. I've recently upgraded to windows 11 and everything is working correctly except for the Snip & Sketch app, the snipping tool. Whenever I use the shortcut to take a rectangle snip, I run the issue of the whole screens not being highlighted, but just a chunk of them.I...
  10. Snip tool not working properly issue

Snip tool not working properly issue: Good day. I've recently upgraded to windows 11 and everything is working correctly except for the Snip & Sketch app, the snipping tool. Whenever I use the shortcut to take a rectangle snip, I run the issue of the whole screens not being highlighted, but just a chunk of them.I...