Windows 10: small taskbar icons off center

Discus and support small taskbar icons off center in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Notice that the taskbar buttons are floating just a bit above the bottom. Has anyone seen a bug like this before? It just started happening today after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matt Stieferman, Sep 14, 2020.

1. small taskbar icons off center

Notice that the taskbar buttons are floating just a bit above the bottom. Has anyone seen a bug like this before? It just started happening today after an update. I am using small taskbar buttons and the taskbar is as low as it can go.

small taskbar icons off center f44e715a-3bde-4d24-b30a-a904ff05b468?upload=true.png small taskbar icons off center 13eef426-3c92-413b-9387-bd6efa6debe9?upload=true.png

:)

Matt Stieferman, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Small icons setting won't change

I suggest that you change or uncheck Use small taskbar buttons by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In the Taskbar tab make sure that Use small taskbar is
      uncheck

small taskbar icons off center e377d97f-489c-45cb-8856-ca9160202472.jpg
    • Click Apply and OK.
    If the issue still persists, you can change the size of desktop icons.

• Right-click an empty space on the desktop.
    • Select View and choose either Large, Medium or Small icons.
    • Check if you can change the size of the taskbar button.
    Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 14, 2020
  4. small taskbar icons off center

W10 taskbar icons too small

I would agree that the Windows 10 taskbar buttons/icons are too small, much smaller than Win 7 or 8. The response below suggests going into the taskbar Properties and unchecking 'use small taskbar buttons', but I have had this unchecked the whole time,
    and the taskbar buttons are still too small, annoyingly so.

RobbiePeele, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

small taskbar icons off center

1. small taskbar icons off center - Similar Threads - small taskbar icons

2. Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are...: Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are all over the placeStupid Taskbar, I paid for it. So I want to take a good experience....
  3. Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are...: Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are all over the placeStupid Taskbar, I paid for it. So I want to take a good experience....
  4. Centering Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Centering Taskbar Icons: How do I move certain applications on the Taskbar towards the center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/centering-taskbar-icons/04dfbf51-0392-438a-ba66-b3a0b2118ae9
  5. Centering Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Centering Taskbar Icons: How do I move certain applications on the Taskbar towards the center? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/centering-taskbar-icons/04dfbf51-0392-438a-ba66-b3a0b2118ae9
  6. Centering Taskbar Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Taskbar Icons moving to the center

Taskbar Icons moving to the center: Hi, I hope you are all well.Here is my problem, the people icon, and the hp support assistance were well aligned on my taskbar right icons. However, they recently isolated themselves and moved to the center, leaving a huge gap between themselves and the other icons on the...
  8. Taskbar icons too small

Taskbar icons too small: Hi !! I recently had to change my laptop size to 100% because the software I'm using for work can't support my screen scaling, I have the 1920 x 1080 resolution because it's the clearest, but the issue here is my taskbar apps are tiny. I want to know if there's a solution to...
  9. very small icons and very small text in taskbar,

very small icons and very small text in taskbar,: Hi ,my name is Colin i have just bought a new Dell inspiron 15 model 3585,The problem i have is tiny text and icons on task bar,and when i right click on anything that text is also so very small,i might add that in settings the text size is normal size, ease of access is of...
  10. Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar: I recently changed my taskbar layout and switched to small icons to get more screen real estate. Problem is, while in small mode, icons don't display badges anymore (like unread count for Discord or email apps for example). I've been looking around but can't find any way to...