Windows 10: Slow start up !!

Discus and support Slow start up !! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It must be the age old question "Why is my Windows 10 PC slow to start" ? I have had my Lenovo G700 LAPTOP about 7/8 years now and it is highly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Slow start up !!

It must be the age old question "Why is my Windows 10 PC slow to start" ? I have had my Lenovo G700 LAPTOP about 7/8 years now and it is highly maintained. I check for updates each morning, I have little or nothing in my start up programmes, no background apps running apart from my "mail app", junk cleared every day including my Edge browser etc. a defrag at least once a week, a scan with "Scannow" every few days and other maintenance tasks etc etc. This morning I have gone into power options and turned the "fast start up option off" this made things worse despite various sites recommending

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Jan 19, 2022

2. slow start up * 6 times slower

Hi Ali,

The slow start up on your computer may be caused by the update you installed. However, for us to fully identify the root cause, we need to gather additional information. Kindly answer the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • are you getting any error messages when starting up your computer? If so, can you send us a screenshot? Make sure that you remove all personal information.
    • What is the current version and build number of your computer? To get the information, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Click on the Start menu.
      • Type winver.
      • Press Enter.
    In the meantime, we suggest that you boot the computer in Safe Mode. This will start your Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. Please follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Once in Safe Mode, kindly check if you will still experience the same issue.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Jan 19, 2022
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 19, 2022
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Slow start up !!

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 19, 2022
Thema:

Slow start up !!

1. Slow start up !! - Similar Threads - Slow start

2. Windows 11 suddenly extremely slow, apps start to not respond as well.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 suddenly extremely slow, apps start to not respond as well.: My thinkpad L13 yoga gen 3 computer suddenly began to slow down, lots of apps are now not loading as usual, and the system is VERY delayed. I basically can't use the whole computer anymore. How do I fix it? Is there a hidden virus? I've tried updatiny the computer, removing...
  3. Windows 11 suddenly extremely slow, apps start to not respond as well.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 suddenly extremely slow, apps start to not respond as well.: My thinkpad L13 yoga gen 3 computer suddenly began to slow down, lots of apps are now not loading as usual, and the system is VERY delayed. I basically can't use the whole computer anymore. How do I fix it? Is there a hidden virus? I've tried updatiny the computer, removing...
  4. My pc start slowing down after I swapped my pc case.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc start slowing down after I swapped my pc case.: After I found out my pc slowing down, I watched Youtube and tried every tutorial.When I did sfc /scannow on cmd, this text pop up.Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file...
  5. My pc start slowing down after I swapped my pc case.

My pc start slowing down after I swapped my pc case.: After I found out my pc slowing down, I watched Youtube and tried every tutorial.When I did sfc /scannow on cmd, this text pop up.Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file...
  6. My pc start slowing down after I swapped my pc case.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. how can i slow down or disable autoplay on the slideshow in top left of the bing/start feed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i slow down or disable autoplay on the slideshow in top left of the bing/start feed...: wow, this thing goes so fast that i can't read half of the headline about 3 seconds. i tried going into cookie settings per co-pilot and disabling the autoplay and that didn't work. pretty much I'm just so annoyed at how fast that it scrolls the slides that I'm ready to...
  8. how can i slow down or disable autoplay on the slideshow in top left of the bing/start feed...

how can i slow down or disable autoplay on the slideshow in top left of the bing/start feed...: wow, this thing goes so fast that i can't read half of the headline about 3 seconds. i tried going into cookie settings per co-pilot and disabling the autoplay and that didn't work. pretty much I'm just so annoyed at how fast that it scrolls the slides that I'm ready to...
  9. My PC suddenly started to become slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC suddenly started to become slow: Greetings,For 2 days now, I've noticed that my PC has become very slow. Loading websites takes way longer than ever before, especially loading images such as video thumbnails on YouTube. I've also noticed that when I try to play games, the loading times are also considerably...
  10. My PC suddenly started to become slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC suddenly started to become slow: Greetings,For 2 days now, I've noticed that my PC has become very slow. Loading websites takes way longer than ever before, especially loading images such as video thumbnails on YouTube. I've also noticed that when I try to play games, the loading times are also considerably...