Windows 10: slow download and freeze ups

Discus and support slow download and freeze ups in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; slow downloads and freeze ups of internet pages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EdBurke 928, Oct 11, 2024 at 8:57 AM.

1. slow download and freeze ups

slow downloads and freeze ups of internet pages

:)

2. Screen Freezing up

Andre, thanks for your suggestions. I performed all steps as you listed and it appears that there were

some problems that have been corrected. I will let you know in a day or so if the "freeze" problem

occurs again. Many thanks for your help --- this took longer than I expected!

Jan

JanetThompsonTX, Oct 11, 2024 at 8:59 AM
  3. Windows 10 slow and freezes

Hi,

Corrupted hard drive, too many backgrounds programs, outdated drivers, hardware conflicts, etc. are some of the reasons why a Windows computer is running slow and freezing. To isolate the issue, we'd like to know if you have made any recent changes on your
    device (e.g. installation of a software or program) before the issue started.

In the meantime, we suggest performing a clean boot. Refer to this thread and follow
    the steps given by SpiritX MS MVP to perform a clean boot.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Ronalene Mat, Oct 11, 2024 at 8:59 AM
  4. lmstater Win User

slow download and freeze ups

Windows 10 slow and freezing up

Why is Windows 10 freezing up and running abnormally slow recently

Thema:

slow download and freeze ups

1. slow download and freeze ups - Similar Threads - slow download freeze

2. slow download and freeze ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    slow download and freeze ups: slow downloads and freeze ups of internet pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-download-and-freeze-ups/50eefb77-bc47-451d-82eb-1a83b7d899ba
  3. slow download and freeze ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slow download and freeze ups: slow downloads and freeze ups of internet pages https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-download-and-freeze-ups/50eefb77-bc47-451d-82eb-1a83b7d899ba
  4. Download Pop-Up Window Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Pop-Up Window Freezes: The problem isUpon prompting open the window for sharing any file upon my laptop to a website uploading pictures to wordpress site, for example, the download window freezes and eventually says "Open Not Responding"This occurs everytime I attempt to share a file from my laptop...
  5. Download Pop-Up Window Freezes

Download Pop-Up Window Freezes: The problem isUpon prompting open the window for sharing any file upon my laptop to a website uploading pictures to wordpress site, for example, the download window freezes and eventually says "Open Not Responding"This occurs everytime I attempt to share a file from my laptop...
  6. Edge freezing with up/download

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge freezing with up/download: Hi all, I am using the new microsoft Edge (Chromium) for a while now and everything is perfect except two things. The first thing is that Edge is freezing and crashing a lot when I am trying to upload a file in the browser and sometimes trying to installing one. It's very...
  7. Windows starts up then slows down to a freeze

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows starts up then slows down to a freeze: Ok so I had to factory reset my computer since it wasn't starting up correctly. Worked fine for a day but now its like the title says. Trying to use any apps in normal windows isnt gonna happen because it just freezes before they can start up. Im out of things to try, so I'm...
  8. Computer running slow and freezing up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer running slow and freezing up: Hello everyone, I could sure use some help. For the last week my computer has been freezing up. It doesn't matter what site I'm on or whether I'm writing in a document and the system has started running slow when it is working. The mouse won't work and I end up just shutting...
  9. slow then freezes up

slow then freezes up: freezes up then message not responding. can https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-then-freezes-up/f7804f91-a514-41bd-8a4f-bcd9dd398174
  10. Windows 10 slow and freezing up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slow and freezing up: Why is Windows 10 freezing up and running abnormally slow recently https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-slow-and-freezing-up/4dab0f57-4c8e-4020-a301-0b14af468ff5