Windows 10: Slide Show

Discus and support Slide Show in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ErnieKohler, Oct 24, 2022.

1. Slide Show

When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go thru personalizaation nothing shows.Am I stupid or is there a step I am missing?

:)

ErnieKohler, Oct 24, 2022

2. slide show

Hey,

Use the following steps:

Navigate to Settings>Personalize>Background

Under background,

In the drop down list select Slide show.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 24, 2022
  3. Desktop theme slide show

Hi Sanjay,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue.  

I would like to inform you that, theme slide show cannot be done on windows 10. However after applying a theme you can create a desktop background slide show.

To create a desktop background slide show follow the steps below:

• Right click on the blank space on Desktop.

• From the menu select Personalize.

• On the windows, click on the
      background.

• From the drop down menu select slide show.

• Browse the albums that you want to set as slide show.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Oct 24, 2022
  4. mngerhold Win User

Slide Show

Powerpoint 2019 Skip or show slides conditionally?

If you can remember the relevant slide numbers, just type the slide number and hit 'enter'. I only just found that out, and tried it - seems to work!

Of course, you could put two hyperlinks on the page, and click the appropriate one.
    Then there is CTRL-S to show a list of slide numbers (less cool)

mngerhold, Oct 24, 2022
Thema:

Slide Show

1. Slide Show - Similar Threads - Slide Show

2. I chose a folder for my slide show. It worked. Years later, I changed the name of that...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I chose a folder for my slide show. It worked. Years later, I changed the name of that...: A folder on my auxiliary hard drive contains about 10,000 photos. Years ago, I selected a folder called "Botanical Gardens Boothbay & others" for my slide show obviously, there are no quotes in its name.Recently, I decided to change that folder's name to "Botanical Gardens...
  3. I chose a folder for my slide show. It worked. Years later, I changed the name of that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I chose a folder for my slide show. It worked. Years later, I changed the name of that...: A folder on my auxiliary hard drive contains about 10,000 photos. Years ago, I selected a folder called "Botanical Gardens Boothbay & others" for my slide show obviously, there are no quotes in its name.Recently, I decided to change that folder's name to "Botanical Gardens...
  4. I chose a folder for my slide show. It worked. Years later, I changed the name of that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fit in Window during a Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fit in Window during a Slide Show: I'm trying to have a slide show play through the photo app not background or screen saver and I'm trying to get the pictures to fit in the window but they are set as stretched. Any way to adjust it to play as such? Appreciate any help, thank you....
  6. Fit in Window during a Slide Show

Fit in Window during a Slide Show: I'm trying to have a slide show play through the photo app not background or screen saver and I'm trying to get the pictures to fit in the window but they are set as stretched. Any way to adjust it to play as such? Appreciate any help, thank you....
  7. How do I get my Background to be set to "Slide Show" Mode and not Automatically go back to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my Background to be set to "Slide Show" Mode and not Automatically go back to...: Before this happened on Restarting the computer and now it happens even when I change Virtual Desktops. My Computer is up to date and has been restarted a couple of times before this post.Video of Bug: https://youtu.be/fDt5bK-hbxoI am able to set individual image backgrounds...
  8. How do I get my Background to be set to "Slide Show" Mode and not Automatically go back to...

How do I get my Background to be set to "Slide Show" Mode and not Automatically go back to...: Before this happened on Restarting the computer and now it happens even when I change Virtual Desktops. My Computer is up to date and has been restarted a couple of times before this post.Video of Bug: https://youtu.be/fDt5bK-hbxoI am able to set individual image backgrounds...
  9. Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing": I set the screensaver to use images on shuffle from a folder with thousands of images.Made sure in Power Settings -> Slideshow is Enabled.It works in preview, but I get the error message above when it actually pulls up the screensaver. It shows one or two images in the...
  10. Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing"

Windows 11 Screensaver Slide Show "An error is preventing this slideshow from playing": I set the screensaver to use images on shuffle from a folder with thousands of images.Made sure in Power Settings -> Slideshow is Enabled.It works in preview, but I get the error message above when it actually pulls up the screensaver. It shows one or two images in the...