Windows 10: Sleep Function Broken - Display Screen Won't Turn Back On Win10 & Win11

Discus and support Sleep Function Broken - Display Screen Won't Turn Back On Win10 & Win11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have run into a major issue with Windows 11 & Windows 10 laptops having problems with the Sleep wake function that just started happening on our HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jarell Haney, Sep 24, 2024 at 10:12 AM.

1. Sleep Function Broken - Display Screen Won't Turn Back On Win10 & Win11

We have run into a major issue with Windows 11 & Windows 10 laptops having problems with the Sleep wake function that just started happening on our HP EliteBooks, HP ProBooks, Microsoft Surface Books, Microsoft Surface Laptops. The issue is that when the laptops are put to sleep, when attempting to wake the machine either by lifting the lid, pressing keyboard/mouse the display screen will not activate at all, it stays pitch black indicating the display is not turning on. Keyboard lights turn on but display screen is not turning on. This started happening around the time of the September mi

:)

2. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Sep 24, 2024 at 10:17 AM
  3. Xjoejoex Win User
    Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Sleep Function Broken - Display Screen Won't Turn Back On Win10 & Win11 197350d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3770.jpg

Sleep Function Broken - Display Screen Won't Turn Back On Win10 & Win11 197351d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3771.jpg

Sleep Function Broken - Display Screen Won't Turn Back On Win10 & Win11 197352d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3772.jpg

Sleep Function Broken - Display Screen Won't Turn Back On Win10 & Win11 197353d1532709992t-hp-laptop-screen-won-t-display-except-occasionally-img_3773.jpg

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

4. Sleep Function Broken - Display Screen Won't Turn Back On Win10 & Win11

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

Thema:

Sleep Function Broken - Display Screen Won't Turn Back On Win10 & Win11

1. Sleep Function Broken - Display Screen Won't Turn Back On Win10 & Win11 - Similar Threads - Sleep Function Broken

2. Sleep Function Broken - Display Screen Won't Turn Back On Win10 & Win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sleep Function Broken - Display Screen Won't Turn Back On Win10 & Win11: We have run into a major issue with Windows 11 & Windows 10 laptops having problems with the Sleep wake function that just started happening on our HP EliteBooks, HP ProBooks, Microsoft Surface Books, Microsoft Surface Laptops. The issue is that when the laptops are put to...
  3. Win11 won't sleep if sleep settings are changed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 won't sleep if sleep settings are changed.: My recently reset Win 11 sleeps...until I change a sleep setting. For example: Start>Settings>Accounts>Sign-in Options>If you've away when should Windows require you to sign in again? Default is: When PC wakes up from sleep. If I change that to "Never." PC will not go to...
  4. Win11 won't sleep if sleep settings are changed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 won't sleep if sleep settings are changed.: My recently reset Win 11 sleeps...until I change a sleep setting. For example: Start>Settings>Accounts>Sign-in Options>If you've away when should Windows require you to sign in again? Default is: When PC wakes up from sleep. If I change that to "Never." PC will not go to...
  5. Win10 sleep mode not functional

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 sleep mode not functional: Does anyone have a utility that will make a Win10 pc go into sleep mode similar to what the Win10 command Start- >Power->Sleep purportedly does ? The Win10 function would be fine if it worked. . . but it doesn't. I've done 4 rather lengthy procedures that are on the forums,...
  6. Screen won't turn off or sleep

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen won't turn off or sleep: My screen won't turn off or sleep even though the settings are set. It does occasionally turn off after 5 mins as set, but randomly comes back on. It will rarely sleep unless I use the power button and manually send it to sleep....
  7. Screen won't turn on after sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Screen won't turn on after sleep: This problem has been around for quite sometime now, don't know when exactly it started. But whenever the laptop goes to sleep, then I press any button to wake it up, only the little led at the bottom turn on, but the screen stays black. What can I try to fix it? Thanks 169012
  8. After screen turns off (not sleep) can't turn display back on with peripherals

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After screen turns off (not sleep) can't turn display back on with peripherals: Turning the monitor off then on works submitted by /u/DovieUU [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hm8ou5/after_screen_turns_off_not_sleep_cant_turn/
  9. pc won't go to sleep, and won't turn screen back on after time out

pc won't go to sleep, and won't turn screen back on after time out: after re installing windows 10 I noticed that the laptop gets stuck whenever I try to make it sleep : the screen turns off but the power button doesn't indicate that it's asleep like it used to ,and you can't wake it up also if I leave the laptop till the screen time out the...
  10. Laptop won't go to sleep/hibernate; turns back on

Laptop won't go to sleep/hibernate; turns back on: So pretty much my title. This used to be a really common issue, then it stopped doing it on it's own. Last night it started back up. Now, I know with such machinery, nothing really happens "on it's own", but... I've made no changes to any settings, downloaded no...