Windows 10: Site took to long to load

Discus and support Site took to long to load in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem where when i try to open any browser it fails to load and it says the site took to long to load, my internet works fine with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maxim Thellenberg, Feb 21, 2023.

1. Site took to long to load

Hello, i have a problem where when i try to open any browser it fails to load and it says the site took to long to load, my internet works fine with other apps such as discord or steam, ive tried restarting the computer, the router, ive made sure everything is up to date, ive done a network reset in the settings, i have cleared the dns in the terminal, any help please?

:)

Maxim Thellenberg, Feb 21, 2023
  2. DanielYX Win User

Long Loading Time for Lock Screen

Hello Pawan, thank you for the reply!

I've tried all of the steps that you've given me. Unfortunately, none of them made a difference except for the clean boot step. It didn't completely solve the problem, however I did notice a
    slightly faster load time for the lock screen. However, it still takes an unusually long time to load it. Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

DanielYX, Feb 21, 2023
  3. This site can't be reached, took too long to respond.

After installing the latest windows updates, some websites will not load. I've read several posts and tried things they've said and nothing has worked. Here is what the message looks like:

This site can’t be reached

omegazodiac.com took too long to respond.

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

P.S. - I use chrome, but I get the same problems in IE as well.

FrostyExpress, Feb 21, 2023
  4. Site took to long to load

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 21, 2023
Thema:

Site took to long to load

1. Site took to long to load - Similar Threads - Site took long

2. Windows Defender Firewall causing 'the site took too long to respond' in all browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Firewall causing 'the site took too long to respond' in all browsers: Acer laptop / Windows 10 Windows Defender firewall has suddenly started causing all browsers on my Acer laptop to time out with the 'site took too long to respond' message. When I switch off Defender Firewall for public network settings, the browsers work normally. A...
  3. Windows Defender Firewall causing 'the site took too long to respond' in all browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender Firewall causing 'the site took too long to respond' in all browsers: Acer laptop / Windows 10 Windows Defender firewall has suddenly started causing all browsers on my Acer laptop to time out with the 'site took too long to respond' message. When I switch off Defender Firewall for public network settings, the browsers work normally. A...
  4. Windows Defender Firewall causing 'the site took too long to respond' in all browsers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Site took to long to load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Site took to long to load: Hello, i have a problem where when i try to open any browser it fails to load and it says the site took to long to load, my internet works fine with other apps such as discord or steam, ive tried restarting the computer, the router, ive made sure everything is up to date, ive...
  6. when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond

when i am visiting a website it says site took too long to respond: this happens only on some website and other work normally,i tried to change DNS and disable the network and enable it but it does not fix the problemthis happens only on some sites and other like Youtube works finethis happens on both chrome and edge, any fixes,please help....
  7. Update took too long?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update took too long?: Using a OS Bootcamp for windows My PC automatically updated my PC and it has been loading for 3 hours and still in 21% Is it normal cuz I’m somewhat on an emergency I searched and it says 20-1hr depending on space and took slightly longer on hard drives submitted by...
  8. took too long to respond

in Windows 10 Customization
    took too long to respond: Every time I try to access a certain site, I get the 'took too long to respond' message. Also EER TIMED OUT. I used to access regularly, but cannot now. I can access with laptop and wireless router, but I've used 3 different browsers on desktop, to no avail. Any ideas?...
  9. Some sites i cant access says "took too long respond" and some sites dont load completely

Some sites i cant access says "took too long respond" and some sites dont load completely: I've accidentally changed my wifi IP address in cmd while trying to access private DHCP by using the ethernet cable but I couldn't access either. After disconnecting the ethernet, I try to use my own iPhone as a hotspot, some sites I couldn't access and it says took too long...
  10. This site can't be reached, took too long to respond.

This site can't be reached, took too long to respond.: I have a problem with timeout on 1 of 2 URLs I try to access. It has been like this since I got the computer, and the problem is the same in Chrome, IE and Edge (I have Windows 10). There are tree computers in total in the household, the others don't experience the same...