Windows 10: Sing in problem after in place update windows 11

Discus and support Sing in problem after in place update windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Today 23 june 2024, I have done successfully in place update on window 11.But after restart my PC i got sing in issue on my PC.The system ask for sing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Na Sim, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Na Sim Win User

Sing in problem after in place update windows 11

Today 23 june 2024, I have done successfully in place update on window 11.But after restart my PC i got sing in issue on my PC.The system ask for sing in but it was not working.Kindly Please Help thank you.

:)

Na Sim, Jun 23, 2024
  2. zbook Win User

Troubleshoot Windows updates after an in place upgrade repair

Multiple troubleshooting steps had failed to fix net framework, scannow, and restorehealth problems.
    And multiple in place upgrades failed.

Modifications were made on each in place upgrade.
    The last one fixed the net framework, scannow, and restorehealth problems.

The computer is functioning normally now except for these 5 Windows updates.

Had the in place upgrade failed I was planning to custom install.
    This requires reinstallation of drivers and applications.

With the last in place working I was considering another in place upgrade repair.

What repair methods are you suggesting that were not already performed after the last in place upgrade repair?

zbook, Jun 23, 2024
  3. RejZoR Win User
    problem with Windows Update.

Windows Update Cache Cleaner

I've made this thing for easy fix when Windows Update craps itself. Was having similar issue few days ago...

RejZoR, Jun 23, 2024
  4. Sing in problem after in place update windows 11

Market Place update problems

We've encountered this problem before and Microsoft Support offered a solution ( deleting the app, removing the battery
    for 30-60 seconds and then reinstalling the app is what worked for me):

For the symptoms you are describing, I would suggest the following steps:

• Delete the app from the Phone by tapping and holding on the app and then tapping “delete”.
    • Go back to Marketplace and reinstall the app.
    If that doesn’t work:

• Turn off the phone, remove the battery for 30 - 60 seconds, replace the battery and restart the phone. Removing the battery may not be absolutely necessary but I don't want to tell you to try it later Sing in problem after in place update windows 11 :)
    • Repeat the first 2 steps above.

Prof Julie |
    Microsoft MVP Windows Phone
    |
    pocketprimer.com
    | twitter

Julie fka profjulie, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

Sing in problem after in place update windows 11

1. Sing in problem after in place update windows 11 - Similar Threads - Sing problem place

2. Sing in problem after in place update windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sing in problem after in place update windows 11: Today 23 june 2024, I have done successfully in place update on window 11.But after restart my PC i got sing in issue on my PC.The system ask for sing in but it was not working.Kindly Please Help thank you....
  3. Windows 11 in place reinstall / update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 in place reinstall / update: Hi Everyone,So I was having issues with the OS after trying many different attempts to fix a failing Windows cumulative update I decided to do the in place reinstall keeping apps and data. Now, however, Windows takes forever to connect to Microsoft servers for Outlook and...
  4. Windows 11 in place reinstall / update

Windows 11 in place reinstall / update: Hi Everyone,So I was having issues with the OS after trying many different attempts to fix a failing Windows cumulative update I decided to do the in place reinstall keeping apps and data. Now, however, Windows takes forever to connect to Microsoft servers for Outlook and...
  5. singing in problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    singing in problem: hello, everyone, I have a problem signing in with my school account to windows and Microsoft store, although it is active and not closed. I singed in successfully to Microsoft 356 and outlook. I don't know what the problem is. I don't know could anyone help. Thanks in...
  6. singing in problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    singing in problem: hello, everyone, I have a problem signing in with my school account to windows and Microsoft store, although it is active and not closed. I singed in successfully to Microsoft 356 and outlook. I don't know what the problem is. I don't know could anyone help. Thanks in...
  7. singing in problem

8. After Windows 11 update problems

After Windows 11 update problems: I have had a windows 11 update today which results in no start menu, the task bar is completely blank, I also cannot access settings as the window opens and then shuts, please does anyone have any suggestions as I am not very technically minded?...
  9. sing in problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    sing in problems: I can not get passed the sign in page. I have also tried to log in with my microsoft account and tells me incorrect credentials. I just want to get signed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sing-in-problems/945640a4-35da-4bbd-8af5-8e5b05dac58a
  10. Sound Problems after In-Place Upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Problems after In-Place Upgrade: I recently did a In-Place Upgrade, and my sound driver didn't install after the upgrade. My computer is made to run Conexant HD Audio. Can someone please assist me on which driver version of Conexant HD Audio I should install? Thanks in advance! 53854