Windows 10: sihost.exe eating much CPU

Discus and support sihost.exe eating much CPU in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I'm facing the following problem: sihost.exe eats some CPU.Note: This process mentioned above is a real Windows process.I have Windows 10 21H2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by active.spideyCmd.UserName, Jun 21, 2022.

1. sihost.exe eating much CPU

Hello! I'm facing the following problem: sihost.exe eats some CPU.Note: This process mentioned above is a real Windows process.I have Windows 10 21H2 Build 19044.1766Are you also facing this issue? Please help me.I want a solution without formatting the entire OS.

:)

active.spideyCmd.UserName, Jun 21, 2022

2. windows version 1803. sihost exe. error May 18, 2018 update crushed my OS

im not sure what is happening on the latest windows update on windows when i updated may asus laptop, it was totally unusable, black screen, sihost. exe error, desktop was unavailable, start menu is also not working, explorer exe. error also, pls provide
    a solution coz im frustrated on what ur update have done to my laptop.

arnelvictorio, Jun 21, 2022
  3. SIHOST buffer overrun error

Check this other link, I hope to solve your problem

https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/sihost-...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Pedro Bruguera, Jun 21, 2022
  4. sihost.exe eating much CPU

"System and compressed memory" eating my cpu and ram !

Hello everybody

I have Asus G75vx and win10 . I noticed that "System and compressed memory" is eating my cpu and ram. i searched in the forum with the similar subject and some of them suggested to disable hibernation . nut for me is always disable and i never use hibernation.

is there any solution for this disaster problem ?

thank you

MahdiMohammadnezhad, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

sihost.exe eating much CPU

1. sihost.exe eating much CPU - Similar Threads - sihost exe eating

2. My PC is very slow without eating much RAM, CPU, Disk or GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is very slow without eating much RAM, CPU, Disk or GPU: My PC is running very slow without high RAM, CPU, Disk and GPU usage. Sfc scannow did not turn up anything. Neither did DISM. Even a clean boot didn't help. Sometimes it turns off randomly. I have tried a lot, however nothing so far has worked....
  3. My PC is very slow without eating much RAM, CPU, Disk or GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is very slow without eating much RAM, CPU, Disk or GPU: My PC is running very slow without high RAM, CPU, Disk and GPU usage. Sfc scannow did not turn up anything. Neither did DISM. Even a clean boot didn't help. Sometimes it turns off randomly. I have tried a lot, however nothing so far has worked....
  4. sihost.exe eating much CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sihost.exe eating much CPU: Hello! I'm facing the following problem: sihost.exe eats some CPU.Note: This process mentioned above is a real Windows process.I have Windows 10 21H2 Build 19044.1766Are you also facing this issue? Please help me.I want a solution without formatting the entire OS.I just...
  5. sihost.exe eating much CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sihost.exe eating much CPU: Hello! I'm facing the following problem: sihost.exe eats some CPU.Note: This process mentioned above is a real Windows process.I have Windows 10 21H2 Build 19044.1766Are you also facing this issue? Please help me.I want a solution without formatting the entire OS....
  6. Nahmic eating my cpu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nahmic eating my cpu: Nahmic is eating 60% of my cpu, know how to fix it? submitted by /u/User21233121 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8od04/nahmic_eating_my_cpu/
  7. Defender Eating my CPU

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender Eating my CPU: Not sure if this is normal or not hadn't noticed this in the past but every time it does an auto scan or full scan it goes full load. I seen the temps go up on the CPU not in dangerous zones but mind you high enough to think its a tad crazy. Temps were at about 70c's plus...
  8. Windows Explorer eating my CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorer eating my CPU: Just recently installed updates after having taken my computer apart to clean the liquid cooling. It was apart for weeks so when I started it, I first assumed that the cooling was bad and throttling. This is not the case. Instead, windows explorer keeps jumping to the CPU...
  9. Web account manager eats cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web account manager eats cpu: When I start Movies & Tv on my Surface 3 with the latest Windows updates installed, Web Account Manager eats all available cpu, and I usually have to turn of the computer using the power button since I don't have a keyboard for the device. It started when I installed Windows...
  10. explore.exe eating my CPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    explore.exe eating my CPU: Ok so my CPU is being eaten by explore.exe from like 35% to 70% Is there any fix? 11530