Windows 10: Sign in XBOX/MICROSFT

Discus and support Sign in XBOX/MICROSFT in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft,I have purchased minecraft a while ago.And the launcher is telling me to verify that I own it.But when I try to sign in.VOILA!It gives... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pixelated Studios, Oct 5, 2024 at 12:12 PM.

1. Sign in XBOX/MICROSFT

Dear Microsoft,I have purchased minecraft a while ago.And the launcher is telling me to verify that I own it.But when I try to sign in.VOILA!It gives an error code.Saying to sign in again later. IT WAS 1 HOUR.And nothing.When I try to sign in to xbox. It signs me out the moment I sign in.And can you make the account recovery as simple as google's?PLEASE HELP. I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO WASTE ALL MY £31 ON A GAME I ONLY TRIED ONCE!

:)

Pixelated Studios, Oct 5, 2024 at 12:12 PM
Thema:

Sign in XBOX/MICROSFT

1. Sign in XBOX/MICROSFT - Similar Threads - Sign XBOX MICROSFT

2. Sign in XBOX/MICROSFT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in XBOX/MICROSFT: Dear Microsoft,I have purchased minecraft a while ago.And the launcher is telling me to verify that I own it.But when I try to sign in.VOILA!It gives an error code.Saying to sign in again later. IT WAS 1 HOUR.And nothing.When I try to sign in to xbox. It signs me out the...
  3. Xbox sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox sign in: I have tried all you have told me to do, but i still can't get Xbox to sign me in so i can play Microsoft jigsaw. Xbox knows it is me, because it is showing my username and telling me to play. Each time i try to play the jigsaw i get the same error on the screen....
  4. Xbox sign in

Xbox sign in: I have tried all you have told me to do, but i still can't get Xbox to sign me in so i can play Microsoft jigsaw. Xbox knows it is me, because it is showing my username and telling me to play. Each time i try to play the jigsaw i get the same error on the screen....
  5. Can't sign into microsft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into microsft store: So everytime I try to sign in it pops up this error 0x800704cf and I tried every fix from microsoft and youtube but nothing works. It says I need internet but I do have internet. Please help, Thank you!...
  6. Can't sign into microsft store

Can't sign into microsft store: So everytime I try to sign in it pops up this error 0x800704cf and I tried every fix from microsoft and youtube but nothing works. It says I need internet but I do have internet. Please help, Thank you!...
  7. Can't sign into microsft store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Xbox sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox sign in: Im having a issue when i try to sign in using the xbox insider hub or the xbox game bar on my pc. Every time i click on log in it pops ups the sign in window but instead is just a black window. It happened when it randomly logged me out. already try restarting and nothing....
  9. Cant sign in my microsft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in my microsft account: Hi Iam struggling to sign in my microsoft account to purchase apps on the store it hans on just a moment or error to sign in but if i sign in with someone elses account it signs in is something wrong with my account or settings...
  10. Microsft popup to Sign in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsft popup to Sign in.: The company where I used to work at, used Outlook 365. After I quit my job, the account was deleted. But I was signed in from my home computer too. Now everytime I start my PC, or when my internet disconnects or reconnects, the pop up shows. Saying - Sign in. Tell us which...