Windows 10: Sign in to Windows File Explorer

Discus and support Sign in to Windows File Explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; With the recent new update, in my windows PC it's asking me to sign in to windows explorer, but on trying to sign in, it's asking me to sign in with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NACHIKET_S.T, Apr 3, 2022.

1. Sign in to Windows File Explorer

With the recent new update, in my windows PC it's asking me to sign in to windows explorer, but on trying to sign in, it's asking me to sign in with my Hotmail account, instead I wish to sign in via my 'Outlook account'. Pls. advice.

:)

NACHIKET_S.T, Apr 3, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2022
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Sign in to Windows File Explorer :p

Frick, Apr 3, 2022
  4. geno368 Win User

Sign in to Windows File Explorer

Some files listed in Windows Explorer are blue font

I seem to have run out of room on a Windows XP Pro system. I tried to defrag but don't have but 7% room available. I looked in Windows Explorer to try to find some huge files that might be corrupt and I see a few that are listed in blue. What does that mean? I have not compressed anything on purpose. Thanks

geno368, Apr 3, 2022
Thema:

Sign in to Windows File Explorer

1. Sign in to Windows File Explorer - Similar Threads - Sign File Explorer

2. How to sign in account in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign in account in file explorer?: I see this in my file explorer when I open it. It says "account disconnected," and when I click on that, it forces me to sign in with an account that I don't use anymore. I tried to sign in with my current account, but there was no option for that. Please help me!...
  3. "Please sign in" on file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Please sign in" on file explorer: On files explorer, I see "Please sign in" and when i click on it, it is my friend's account, not mine account. I wonder if I do click on it, can my friends access my private desktop files, games, research reports, or is it just one drive files? Please respond....
  4. "Please sign in" on file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Please sign in" on file explorer: On files explorer, I see "Please sign in" and when i click on it, it is my friend's account, not mine account. I wonder if I do click on it, can my friends access my private desktop files, games, research reports, or is it just one drive files? Please respond....
  5. Can't sign into file explorer windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into file explorer windows 11.: The account which held the license for microsoft office is an old college account which no longer exists, when i attempt to login to file explorer, it wants me to use this email, and does not allow me to use my personal microsoft account. When I try to sign in, I get this...
  6. Can't sign into file explorer windows 11.

Can't sign into file explorer windows 11.: The account which held the license for microsoft office is an old college account which no longer exists, when i attempt to login to file explorer, it wants me to use this email, and does not allow me to use my personal microsoft account. When I try to sign in, I get this...
  7. File explorer sign in change error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer sign in change error: If Just started my computer and for some reason in file explorer in the top right hand corner it's asking to sign in. When I click to sign in it asking for the password with the account defaulting for some reason to my daughter's gmail address and its not giving me the option...
  8. File explorer sign in change error

File explorer sign in change error: If Just started my computer and for some reason in file explorer in the top right hand corner it's asking to sign in. When I click to sign in it asking for the password with the account defaulting for some reason to my daughter's gmail address and its not giving me the option...
  9. Why is file explorer asking for a sign in?

Why is file explorer asking for a sign in?: File explorer keeps asking for a sign in but then tells me I can't log in with a personal log in and requires a business or education log in....Going round in circles......
  10. Sign in to Windows File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in to Windows File Explorer: With the recent new update, in my windows PC it's asking me to sign in to windows explorer, but on trying to sign in, it's asking me to sign in with my Hotmail account, instead I wish to sign in via my 'Outlook account'. Pls. advice....