Windows 10: Shut down unexpectedly

Discus and support Shut down unexpectedly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so i have this problem over 8 month pc restart and turn off randomly not high temps stressed everything lmost and idk what to do brand new pc i have an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ahmad mosa1, May 11, 2023.

1. Shut down unexpectedly

so i have this problem over 8 month pc restart and turn off randomly not high temps stressed everything lmost and idk what to do brand new pc i have an issue with the shop i bought from and they didnt accept to fix i left it for 1 month in there lab they didnt fix it and paid a lot of money its kinda frustarting nontheless straight to what i ve done .. yet :rams so my pc didnt post when i turn on xmp so i changed the ram to brand new ones and xmp works on them and i removed elgato card removed webcam changed the aio stressed the rams with memtest strested gpu with heaven uni.. stressed cpu w

:)

ahmad mosa1, May 11, 2023
  2. xarzu Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, May 11, 2023
  3. Paulieg Win User

OK, first complete your system specs, as it will help us diagnose your problem. Second, can you be a bit more descriptive about the "shut off"? Does it go through the windows shut down procedure, or does the power just shut off completely?

Paulieg, May 11, 2023
  4. Shut down unexpectedly

Computer shuts down unexpectedly.

Computer shuts down unexpectedly.

CaroleeMassey, May 11, 2023
Thema:

Shut down unexpectedly

1. Shut down unexpectedly - Similar Threads - Shut down unexpectedly

2. Shut down Unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shut down Unexpectedly: Computer has been freezing and then shutting down randomly not sure what is causing it Problem signatureProblem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 133Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 1e00Parameter 3: fffff802420fb320Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 256_1OS...
  3. Unexpected shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected shut down: Hey all, I've been getting unexpected shutdowns 2 days in a row now. I'm not sure what's causing it and The event viewer didn't help me too much. This is the log below. ANy assistance would be severely appreciated.- <Event...
  4. Unexpected shut down

Unexpected shut down: Hey all, I've been getting unexpected shutdowns 2 days in a row now. I'm not sure what's causing it and The event viewer didn't help me too much. This is the log below. ANy assistance would be severely appreciated.- <Event...
  5. Unexpected shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected shut down: Hello Microsoft. Suddenly my laptop Surface Laptop 2 began to turn off without any reason. I tried to fix it but unfortunately, it happens again and again. I don't know what caused this problem. Baterry is full. But when I try to move my laptop 1 inch it directly turn off,...
  6. Shut down unexpectedly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut down unexpectedly.: Please help.I don't know when was the first time this problem occur but here it is. The previous system shutdown at 11:22:44 PM on ‎30/‎3/‎2022 was unexpected.The previous system shutdown at 1:15:00 AM on ‎3/‎4/‎2022 was unexpected.The previous system shutdown at 2:17:00 AM...
  7. Shut down unexpectedly.

Shut down unexpectedly.: Please help.I don't know when was the first time this problem occur but here it is. The previous system shutdown at 11:22:44 PM on ‎30/‎3/‎2022 was unexpected.The previous system shutdown at 1:15:00 AM on ‎3/‎4/‎2022 was unexpected.The previous system shutdown at 2:17:00 AM...
  8. Unexpectedly shutting down

Unexpectedly shutting down: My system still shut down frequently after scanning using DISM and SFC. This process repaired corrupted files after which it read: "no integrity found." I also changed the power setting to NEVER go to sleep. The system doesn't shut down when plugged into an AC but the...
  9. Unexpected Shut Down

Unexpected Shut Down: Hi everyone. I have my Dell Inspiron laptop connected to a dock, and I use the power button on the dock. Every now and then, when i press the button, the power button light does not light up and the computer shuts down. I have to use the power button on my laptop to turn...
  10. Shut down unexpectedly

Shut down unexpectedly: HERE IS THE PROBLEM REPORT Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎03-‎May-‎20 10:08 PM Status Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 119 Parameter 1: 1 Parameter 2: 4d089 Parameter 3: 4d089 Parameter 4: ffffde0c302c9000 OS version:...