Windows 10: showing apk exception error via android sub system while exporting video from app in windows 11

Discus and support showing apk exception error via android sub system while exporting video from app in windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i exported file from app an error show apk file exception via android sub system how to fix this problem.\... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by himanshu kr, Jun 6, 2024.

1. showing apk exception error via android sub system while exporting video from app in windows 11

when i exported file from app an error show apk file exception via android sub system how to fix this problem.\

:)

himanshu kr, Jun 6, 2024
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How to run app with arm on Windows Subsystem for Android?

Hi Manh,

The Android Sub-system does not support ARM app, only Android Apps (APK), to install an ARM app, install it into Windows, not the Android Sub-system.

DaveM121, Jun 6, 2024
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    How to run app with arm on Windows Subsystem for Android?

Hi Manh,

Yes, I do know about the Subsystem for Android, I have that installed.

Those are all APK's you have downloaded from somewhere, they will not natively work on the Android sub-system for Windows, there are methods posted online on how to side-load APK's into the Android sub-system, but that is not officially supported and may or may not work.

DaveM121, Jun 6, 2024
  4. Ravi_777 Win User

showing apk exception error via android sub system while exporting video from app in windows 11

How to install android apps directly from apk files in windows 11 without any app store and emulator?

I know how to install android apps by apk file in windows 11. First I have installed windows subsystem for android of 1.21 gb. its working fine. Then I got the Ip address from it. Then I installed SKD platform tool and named it as ADB and saved it. Then I downloaded a apk file from internet. Gone to the file and typed CMD in its file location at the bottom. Every thing was right but I typed ADB install and pasted the path of the APK file then the apk should work in the computer but it said ADB: error. How to fix it?
    showing apk exception error via android sub system while exporting video from app in windows 11 30a6e4b2-fb7b-40ac-90d7-1ff6c67bd15e?upload=true.png

Ravi_777, Jun 6, 2024
Thema:

showing apk exception error via android sub system while exporting video from app in windows 11

1. showing apk exception error via android sub system while exporting video from app in windows 11 - Similar Threads - showing apk exception

2. showing apk exception error via android sub system while exporting video from app in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    showing apk exception error via android sub system while exporting video from app in windows 11: when i exported file from app an error show apk file exception via android sub system how to fix this problem.\ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/showing-apk-exception-error-via-android-sub-system/6a584684-8c99-43cb-842f-9dd140ae5f44
  3. windows sub system for android not taking input from keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows sub system for android not taking input from keyboard: i cannot login to my amazon acc because it is not taking any input from my keyboard pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sub-system-for-android-not-taking-input/2802be88-4e03-4595-9958-421a07900ae1
  4. windows sub system for android not taking input from keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows sub system for android not taking input from keyboard: i cannot login to my amazon acc because it is not taking any input from my keyboard pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sub-system-for-android-not-taking-input/2802be88-4e03-4595-9958-421a07900ae1
  5. video editor app crashes while exporting video error code is 800706BE

video editor app crashes while exporting video error code is 800706BE: My pc is with windows 10, when editing is complete from video editor while exporting the file the app crashes and the shows the the error code 0*800706BE....
  6. Android Apk

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Android Apk: how I can use And Android Mod Application on my window 10 Dell laptop.. basically I want to play the Android game on my laptop because I don't have an android phone can you please suggest me then we will play the game on l laptop th this website ApkProFreeThis website have...
  7. Video Export Error

Video Export Error: I am unable to export a video project through photos app. The same error keeps populating, but I do not know what it means. Please help! The error code is 0x800700DF. Thank you!...
  8. Error: 0x80070020 The file is in use while exporting a video from Photos app

Error: 0x80070020 The file is in use while exporting a video from Photos app: I am trying to export a 30 second long video and have continuously gotten this message: [ATTACH] No matter what I try, I cannot seem to find a solution to this. Help? ***Modified title from: Video Editor - File is in Use***...
  9. Download Snaptube Apk free for android,Iphone&windows

in Browsers and Email
    Download Snaptube Apk free for android,Iphone&windows: Free download introduce Snaptube APK application free, old & most recent adaptation 2018 for Android, PC, Windows, Laptop, Java, Iphone. Snaptube is the online HD Videos downloader application that gives you a chance to download sequential motion pictures, tunes...
  10. Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app

Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app: Up until recently I had no problems exporting videos from the photo app. I tried today to export(share) a video to YouTube, 1st it asked me to sign into Google, then it wanted me to give Uploader access to my YouTube account. To start with I clicked OK then it showed a code...