Windows 10: Show search highlights not working. What do I do?

Discus and support Show search highlights not working. What do I do? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Window 10 and my show search highlights is enabled but the icon does not show nor does it show anything when I click on the search bar. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kacie_445, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Kacie_445 Win User

Show search highlights not working. What do I do?

I have a Window 10 and my show search highlights is enabled but the icon does not show nor does it show anything when I click on the search bar. How do I fix this? I have tried disabling show search highlights wait a while then turn it back on but nothing happens.

:)

Kacie_445, Jul 8, 2023
  2. CmdrKeene Win User

Search highlight not working !

Oh, search highlights as in suggested content to drive clicks/views/ad revenue, not highlights of search results. Got it. Sorry for the irrelevant question.

CmdrKeene, Jul 8, 2023
  3. Alex_820 Win User
    How do I fix Windows Search Highlights? They do not show

There are no options to customize search in taskbar settings.

Things I have tried:

1. Installed all Windows Updates
    2. Restarted Search Service
    3. Search highlights shows enabled in settings but is grayed out
    4. enabling highlights in local group policy editor
    5. created new user profile
    6. sfc scannow

Alex_820, Jul 8, 2023
  4. Show search highlights not working. What do I do?

How to turn off Search Highlights in Windows 10

• Right-click the search bar.
    • Scroll up to the nested menu under 'Search'.
    • Untick the option called 'Show Search Highlights'.

JoyceTaylor4, Jul 8, 2023
Thema:

Show search highlights not working. What do I do?

1. Show search highlights not working. What do I do? - Similar Threads - Show search highlights

2. Show search highlights not working. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show search highlights not working. What do I do?: I have a Window 10 and my show search highlights is enabled but the icon does not show nor does it show anything when I click on the search bar. How do I fix this? I have tried disabling show search highlights wait a while then turn it back on but nothing happens....
  3. Show search highlights not working. What do I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show search highlights not working. What do I do?: I have a Window 10 and my show search highlights is enabled but the icon does not show nor does it show anything when I click on the search bar. How do I fix this? I have tried disabling show search highlights wait a while then turn it back on but nothing happens....
  4. How do I fix Windows Search Highlights? They do not show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Windows Search Highlights? They do not show: There are no options to customize search in taskbar settings.Things I have tried:Installed all Windows UpdatesRestarted Search ServiceSearch highlights shows enabled in settings but is grayed outenabling highlights in local group policy editorcreated new user profilesfc...
  5. How do I fix Windows Search Highlights? They do not show

How do I fix Windows Search Highlights? They do not show: There are no options to customize search in taskbar settings.Things I have tried:Installed all Windows UpdatesRestarted Search ServiceSearch highlights shows enabled in settings but is grayed outenabling highlights in local group policy editorcreated new user profilesfc...
  6. What do some of the Search Highlights icons represent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do some of the Search Highlights icons represent?: I know what some are - relating to a holiday, etc, but some I don't know what they represent. Is there a way to find out what some of these icons represent? For example, here's one I don't know:Is there a list of icons and what they represent? I just want to know. I don't...
  7. What do some of the Search Highlights icons represent?

What do some of the Search Highlights icons represent?: I know what some are - relating to a holiday, etc, but some I don't know what they represent. Is there a way to find out what some of these icons represent? For example, here's one I don't know:Is there a list of icons and what they represent? I just want to know. I don't...
  8. What do some of the Search Highlights icons represent?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Search highlight not working !

Search highlight not working !: Hi, I want to ask about the "search highlight" feature. I have downloaded and installed the latest version of the "Windows Insider Program". Except for the "New app picker" feature I posted yesterday, the "Search highlight" feature is also not working, although when I watch...
  10. Search button is not showing on the taskbar, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search button is not showing on the taskbar, what do I do?: The Search button is not appearing on the task bar. I have tried a lot in the settings but I cannot find how to add the search button to the taskbar....