Windows 10: Should I Upgrade to Windows 11?

Discus and support Should I Upgrade to Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Let us keep this short and sweet;I really like the look of Windows 11 and would like to upgrade to it but due to hardware problems, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DevelSG., Nov 20, 2022.

1. DevelSG. Win User

Should I Upgrade to Windows 11?

Hi,Let us keep this short and sweet;I really like the look of Windows 11 and would like to upgrade to it but due to hardware problems, I cannot.However, it's just that my processor is i7 6500U. This shouldn't cause issues regarding sluggish response times, As it's very close to being on the list of recommended processors. All other hardware requirements are met.Please guide me.

:)

DevelSG., Nov 20, 2022

2. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Nov 20, 2022
  3. dougboes Win User
    Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Nov 20, 2022
  4. Should I Upgrade to Windows 11?

Difficulty upgrading to windows 11

Okay Thanks! but I have a few more questions...

1. Do you know how many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Nov 20, 2022
Thema:

Should I Upgrade to Windows 11?

1. Should I Upgrade to Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Should Upgrade

2. Should I upgrade to Windows 11, despite having problems with touchpad in the past.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I upgrade to Windows 11, despite having problems with touchpad in the past.: My hp laptop, which though being supported to run windows 11, had many problems in the latest updates of windows 11 though i really can't pinpoint, which update was it. Currently, the touchpad driver for windows 11 is not available by hp for my laptop. My touchpad would...
  3. Should I upgrade to Windows 11, despite having problems with touchpad in the past.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I upgrade to Windows 11, despite having problems with touchpad in the past.: My hp laptop, which though being supported to run windows 11, had many problems in the latest updates of windows 11 though i really can't pinpoint, which update was it. Currently, the touchpad driver for windows 11 is not available by hp for my laptop. My touchpad would...
  4. I'm worried if I should upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm worried if I should upgrade to Windows 11: Should I upgrade or is it okay if I will just keep my Windows 10? It always giving me notification to upgrade but I'm still thinking.Any suggestion?...
  5. I'm worried if I should upgrade to Windows 11

I'm worried if I should upgrade to Windows 11: Should I upgrade or is it okay if I will just keep my Windows 10? It always giving me notification to upgrade but I'm still thinking.Any suggestion?...
  6. I'm worried if I should upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I upgrade to Windows 10?: I have a laptop of Intel core i3 4th gen and 4 gb ram. Currently I am using Windows 8.1. Should I install Windows 10 in my laptop or stick with Windows 8.1? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-upgrade-to-windows-10/61c6234e-7736-4801-97d6-6d436256d648
  8. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?

Should I upgrade to Windows 10?: I have a laptop of Intel core i3 4th gen and 4 gb ram. Currently I am using Windows 8.1. Should I install Windows 10 in my laptop or stick with Windows 8.1? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-upgrade-to-windows-10/61c6234e-7736-4801-97d6-6d436256d648
  9. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Why Should i upgrade to windows 11?

Why Should i upgrade to windows 11?: Why Should i upgrade to windows 11.Can i keep using my old windows 7 ultimate edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-should-i-upgrade-to-windows-11/93f564e1-f4e6-43d9-9a9d-366229cdeeaa