Windows 10: Should I uninstall update KB5043145 even if I don't seem to be having any problems?

Discus and support Should I uninstall update KB5043145 even if I don't seem to be having any problems? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I keep running across articles online reporting that update KB5043145 has caused PCs to stop working and I'm concerned. I checked and it was installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarbaraVan De Mark, Sep 30, 2024 at 7:47 PM.

1. Should I uninstall update KB5043145 even if I don't seem to be having any problems?

I keep running across articles online reporting that update KB5043145 has caused PCs to stop working and I'm concerned. I checked and it was installed on my PC on Sept. 26, and it seems not to have caused any problems for me fingers crossed. Is there any indication from Microsoft that it should be uninstalled or if the problems with it have been solved/fixed?

:)

BarbaraVan De Mark, Sep 30, 2024 at 7:47 PM
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 30, 2024 at 8:20 PM
  4. Valeriu Win User

Should I uninstall update KB5043145 even if I don't seem to be having any problems?

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Should I uninstall update KB5043145 even if I don't seem to be having any problems? 45596d1485958941t-dolby-advanced-audio-v2-windows-10-don-t-work-1.png

Thema:

Should I uninstall update KB5043145 even if I don't seem to be having any problems?

1. Should I uninstall update KB5043145 even if I don't seem to be having any problems? - Similar Threads - Should uninstall update

2. Should I uninstall update KB5043145 even if I don't seem to be having any problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I uninstall update KB5043145 even if I don't seem to be having any problems?: I keep running across articles online reporting that update KB5043145 has caused PCs to stop working and I'm concerned. I checked and it was installed on my PC on Sept. 26, and it seems not to have caused any problems for me fingers crossed. Is there any indication from...
  3. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't have any sound.: my troubleshooter said to restart the audio service and I tried to go to the system app and it said file system error -2144926975. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-any-sound/f1c10566-365f-43fa-bd15-11e447c420c4
  4. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have any sound.: my troubleshooter said to restart the audio service and I tried to go to the system app and it said file system error -2144926975. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-any-sound/f1c10566-365f-43fa-bd15-11e447c420c4
  5. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. There seems to be problems with updates for windows 11 should I stop window 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There seems to be problems with updates for windows 11 should I stop window 11 update: I am a senior age 80 should I continue to updates for windows 11, there seems to be various problems ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-seems-to-be-problems-with-updates-for/0454fd1e-9839-44bb-b91e-6fa831bb1e83
  7. There seems to be problems with updates for windows 11 should I stop window 11 update

There seems to be problems with updates for windows 11 should I stop window 11 update: I am a senior age 80 should I continue to updates for windows 11, there seems to be various problems ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-seems-to-be-problems-with-updates-for/0454fd1e-9839-44bb-b91e-6fa831bb1e83
  8. Should I uninstall cumulative update previews

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I uninstall cumulative update previews: So yesterday I accidentally press install on some cumulative update previews, and previews are not even a full cumulative update, so I want to uninstall that update via control panel, but should I? Or at least does it delete itself after I install the REAL cumulative updates?...
  9. Should I uninstall cumulative update previews

Should I uninstall cumulative update previews: So yesterday I accidentally press install on some cumulative update previews, and previews are not even a full cumulative update, so I want to uninstall that update via control panel, but should I? Or at least does it delete itself after I install the REAL cumulative updates?...
  10. Should I uninstall cumulative update previews

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should I uninstall cumulative update previews: So yesterday I accidentally press install on some cumulative update previews, and previews are not even a full cumulative update, so I want to uninstall that update via control panel, but should I?...