Windows 10: shortcut to open 'manage sound devices' in settings?

Discus and support shortcut to open 'manage sound devices' in settings? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just trying to easily mute and unmute the microphone that is built into the laptop. I couldnt find the any ms-settings: that corresponds to the 'manage... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Derek___777, Jan 17, 2023.

1. shortcut to open 'manage sound devices' in settings?

Just trying to easily mute and unmute the microphone that is built into the laptop. I couldnt find the any ms-settings: that corresponds to the 'manage devices' page in settings.

:)

Derek___777, Jan 17, 2023
  2. Fabler2 Win User

Device Manager shortcut

Why not create a shortcut as @Farvatten suggested and drag it to the task bar. Then it's a one click open.

shortcut to open 'manage sound devices' in settings? 305686d1605079955t-device-manager-shortcut-screenshot_11.png

Fabler2, Jan 17, 2023
  3. Mvee2155 Win User
    Unable to open "Device Manager Shortcuts" - Windows 10

Hello all

So, this is frustrating the shit out of me. I have not updated nor have I installed any programs since and now when I try to open device manager from the WIN+X shortcut it displays this error

Have tried the following:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

sfc/scannow

It opens fine when I open it through "devmgmt.msc" although not through any shortcuts?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

OS Version = (20H2 OS BUILD 19042.1081)

thanks

shortcut to open 'manage sound devices' in settings? 39503d1625302388t-unable-open-device-manager-shortcuts-windows-10-a-screenshot-2021-07-03-185304.png

r/WindowsHelp - Unable to open "Device Manager Shortcuts"

Mvee2155, Jan 17, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

shortcut to open 'manage sound devices' in settings?

dalchina, Jan 17, 2023
Thema:

shortcut to open 'manage sound devices' in settings?

1. shortcut to open 'manage sound devices' in settings? - Similar Threads - shortcut open 'manage

2. Capture card showing in "device manager" but not in "sound settings".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Capture card showing in "device manager" but not in "sound settings".: Hi there! I am using the Elgato 4K60S+ external capture card. When looking at the device manager list, it shows there as an audio source. But when I try to find it in the sound settings it is not there.Not sure what I am missing? Thank you for any help!...
  3. Capture card showing in "device manager" but not in "sound settings".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Capture card showing in "device manager" but not in "sound settings".: Hi there! I am using the Elgato 4K60S+ external capture card. When looking at the device manager list, it shows there as an audio source. But when I try to find it in the sound settings it is not there.Not sure what I am missing? Thank you for any help!...
  4. shortcut to open 'manage sound devices' in settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shortcut to open 'manage sound devices' in settings?: Just trying to easily mute and unmute the microphone that is built into the laptop. I couldnt find the any ms-settings: that corresponds to the 'manage devices' page in settings....
  5. Device manager not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager not opening: So I logged in pc 3 days ago to play the call of duty, and I was lagging. So I closed out of the game and it told me to update my drives. So I look up how to do that and it tells me to go to device manager but it closes after only a second of being opened. So I try checking...
  6. Unable to open "Device Manager Shortcuts" - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to open "Device Manager Shortcuts" - Windows 10: Hello all So, this is frustrating the garbage out of me. I have not updated nor have I installed any programs since and now when I try to open device manager from the WIN+X shortcut it displays this error Have tried the following: Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth Dism...
  7. Device Manager shortcut

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Manager shortcut: hello*Smile How to add Device Manager to the right click of this pc and start menu? windows 10 v20H2 168118
  8. Manage sound devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Manage sound devices: can not enable speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/manage-sound-devices/3fad3737-efc7-4c7a-b9d1-b9686ced003d
  9. Sound device settings!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound device settings!?: How can I make it so when pressing right click down at the right corner on the sound icon, I can get THIS instead of THIS I formated my computer and reinstalled Windows 10 and after that it went to this retarded version which I need to press multiple times to get to the...
  10. Shortcut to Open Device Manager with Ports Branch Expanded?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shortcut to Open Device Manager with Ports Branch Expanded?: Is it possible to create a shortcut to Open Device Manager with the Ports branch expanded? 64849