Windows 10: sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cant repair them.

Discus and support sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cant repair them. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am currently trying to play a game and when I launch it I get this error.23:35:56: Starting BattlEye Service... 23:36:00: Launching game...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by josh milne, Sep 28, 2022.

1. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cant repair them.

Hello,I am currently trying to play a game and when I launch it I get this error.23:35:56: Starting BattlEye Service... 23:36:00: Launching game... 23:36:01: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game. 23:36:01: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\opengl32.dll".After reading around I ran DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and sfc /scannow. Running sfc /scannow gave me this. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windi

:)

josh milne, Sep 28, 2022

2. SFC scannow not working but verify only is working

there is no problem in chkdsk I've checked When I select command prompt and sfc scannow from f8 and repair.. it shows that a reboot is required for pending repair and pending renames folder in winsxs is full of files.. what should I do??

ELiTRiGG3R, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    sfc /scannow error repair

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the efforts you have taken in trying to resolve this issue. I have analyzed the error logs that you have shared and I would suggest you follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Type Command Prompt in the
      search bar
      on the Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the Command Prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Now, paste the following command and hit Enter:
      DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    4. Once the DISM command is executed, we would suggest you to run sfc /scannow again.

If the integrity violations are not repaired after running sfc scan, the best option will be performing a repair installation. A repair installation will repair all the corrupted files.

Refer the steps mentioned below:

Download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool (MCT) and use it to perform a repair installation
    of Windows 10. We have a video that can show you how if you aren’t sure

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 28, 2022
  4. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cant repair them.

Need a file from Windows 7

Have you tried sfc /scannow? It is supposed to find and repair corrupted operating system files.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cant repair them.

1. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cant repair them. - Similar Threads - sfc scannow found

2. sfc scannow found corrupt files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sfc scannow found corrupt files: Recently, after a forced Windows updateA bios update, windows made it mandatory for some reason. My games started to have weird stuttering, so I wondered if the update broke something, I ran sfc scannow and it says it found corrupted files and fixed the issue, should I be...
  3. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cant repair them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cant repair them.: Hello,Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located atwindir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offlinerepairs, details are included in the...
  4. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cant repair them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cant repair them.: Hello,Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located atwindir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offlinerepairs, details are included in the...
  5. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cant repair them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cant repair them.: Hello,I am currently trying to play a game and when I launch it I get this error.23:35:56: Starting BattlEye Service... 23:36:00: Launching game... 23:36:01: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game. 23:36:01: [INFO] Blocked loading of file:...
  6. sfc scannow found some corrupt files but cannot repair them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sfc scannow found some corrupt files but cannot repair them: I do an sfc scan everyweek just to be on the safer side, but when I ran it this week, it showed some corrupted files which couldn't be repaired, also I couldn't understand the CBS log file, pls help me. For info, I have: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-Bit Build...
  7. sfc /scannow found corrupt files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files: Good evening, How to fix corrupt files that could not be repaired with sfc tool? I executed DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and gave me this error: "Error 0x800f081f, The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the...
  8. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cannot repair some of them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cannot repair some of them: I've been trying to fix this for a few days now. I've tried the DISM command that that failed as well. I have not been able to interpret the CBS file well enough to single out the exact file(s) that are corrupted. I've tried making sure my network driver is up to date and it....
  9. sfc /scannow found corrupted files but could not fix them.

sfc /scannow found corrupted files but could not fix them.: Hello. For quite a while, my computer had slow boot up and shutdown times and I searched online that sfc /scannow could probably help. I've tried every method regarding sfc /scannow and nothing worked. I've also included a CBS Log file to help me (the file size is 1mb too...
  10. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix them

sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix them: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 with the latest Skip Ahead build 17004. Running the OS on a Lenovo Z50-70 laptop. Because of boredom I decided to run the sfc /scannow command and it seems I got some errors. All the errors are something like: "Error: Overlap: Duplicate...