Windows 10: SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them

Discus and support SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Here's my CBS log, unfortunately i cannot paste the contents of it because it's unreadable, due to this forum's line character limit. Here's the link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bartosz Dziuba, Jul 28, 2023.

1. SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them

Here's my CBS log, unfortunately i cannot paste the contents of it because it's unreadable, due to this forum's line character limit. Here's the link to my OneDrive folder containing CBS.log: Also it says here to use the /OFFLOGFILE flag but what excactly should I do ? Thank you for helping me in advance.I don't know if I succeded in attaching the .png file with the screenshot of the aftermath of running SFC /SCANNOW, but it doesn't say anything other than i already included here. For safety I'll paste it here as text:C:\WINDOWS\system32>SFC /SCANNOWBeginning system scan. This process will

:)

Bartosz Dziuba, Jul 28, 2023

2. sfc/scannow corrupt file

sfc/scannow keeps finding corrupt files and fixing them

Berkkarakas, Jul 29, 2023
  3. sfc/scannow corrupt file

sfc/scannow can fixing but every time find corrupt files and fixing them

Berkkarakas, Jul 29, 2023
  4. SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them

SFC Finds Corrupt Files but is Unable to Fix

I tried your aforementioned method, rebooting 3 times, and running sfc /scannow 3 times, but with no luck I've decided to try the DISM method.

Thanks y'all!
    CV

CosmicVibe, Jul 29, 2023
Thema:

SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them

1. SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them - Similar Threads - SFC SCANNOW found

2. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them: I just downloaded a new game The Finals on steam, and I am unable to run the game due to a connection error TFLA0002. I am also receiving a popup that says "C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/mscms.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the...
  3. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them: I just downloaded a new game The Finals on steam, and I am unable to run the game due to a connection error TFLA0002. I am also receiving a popup that says "C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/mscms.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the...
  4. SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them: Here's my CBS log, unfortunately i cannot paste the contents of it because it's unreadable, due to this forum's line character limit. Here's the link to my OneDrive folder containing CBS.log: Also it says here to use the /OFFLOGFILE flag but what excactly should I do ? Thank...
  5. SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them: Here's my CBS log, unfortunately i cannot paste the contents of it because it's unreadable, due to this forum's line character limit. Here's the link to my OneDrive folder containing CBS.log: Also it says here to use the /OFFLOGFILE flag but what excactly should I do ? Thank...
  6. sfc scannow found some corrupt files but cannot repair them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    sfc scannow found some corrupt files but cannot repair them: I do an sfc scan everyweek just to be on the safer side, but when I ran it this week, it showed some corrupted files which couldn't be repaired, also I couldn't understand the CBS log file, pls help me. For info, I have: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-Bit Build...
  7. sfc/scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sfc/scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them: In my CBS.log it says: Cannot repair member file [l:10]'bootux.dll' of Microsoft-Windows-BootUX.Deployment. Hashes for file member [l:10]'bootux.dll' do not match. Expected: {l:32 ml:33 b:09efb5b6f7815632b05b190da24ea5d6844cc5dcff80219903119e440f3d2479}. Actual: {l:32...
  8. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: My PC‘s gone into a blue screen before because of a memory chip malfunctioning, and after replacing the memory chip I launched into the WINPE to run the following command: `sfc /SCANNOW /OFFBOOTDIR=d:\ /OFFWINDIR=d:\windows /OFFLOGFILE=c:\log.txt`. Upon finishing, it...
  9. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cannot repair some of them

sfc /scannow found corrupt files but cannot repair some of them: I've been trying to fix this for a few days now. I've tried the DISM command that that failed as well. I have not been able to interpret the CBS file well enough to single out the exact file(s) that are corrupted. I've tried making sure my network driver is up to date and it....
  10. Sfc /scannow..... found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sfc /scannow..... found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them.: Win 10 version 1709 build 16299.402. I did a system file check and it said ........ "found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them". I am not looking for a solution, such as dism ..... restorehealth. I am just wondering if it is my computer or someone else is...