Windows 10: Several kernels heaps corruptions BSODs, unable to find the cause

Discus and support Several kernels heaps corruptions BSODs, unable to find the cause in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a new set of ram sticks and recently been constantly having issues with Windows, almost daily i get a BSOD and they mostly occur when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Garmr One, Jun 7, 2024.

1. Garmr One Win User

Several kernels heaps corruptions BSODs, unable to find the cause

I recently bought a new set of ram sticks and recently been constantly having issues with Windows, almost daily i get a BSOD and they mostly occur when i leave my pc idling or in low loads like watching videos never when i make heavy use of the PCI've already tried to check the ram with memtestx864 passes total, windows built in memory diagnostic and stressing it with Prime95 and ycruncher and i found absolutely no issuehere is the memory.dmp file of the most recent BSOD https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EKLiDedeA7mDxB8EoOjJQ03uVI3q6Xec/view?usp=sharing

:)

Garmr One, Jun 7, 2024

2. Windows 10 BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

I has problems with my previous PC getting the BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption and was unable to sort it prior to the PC becoming unusable - I now have a new PC and I am getting the BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption again - twice in two days. I have seen
    reports that something called UX Style can be the cause but I do not know what this is never mind having it installed on my PC - I have created a zipped folder containing the dmp file, MSinfo and PC Specs which I can send you.

Hoping you can advise

barnabyfare, Jun 7, 2024
  3. OmarPRO1 Win User
    BSOD kernel mode heap corruption

so i was playing metro exodus for some time and then my pc suddenly crashed and got bsod with stop code: kernel mode heap corruption

i want to know what caused this, also where should i upload my mini dump file

OmarPRO1, Jun 7, 2024
  4. Several kernels heaps corruptions BSODs, unable to find the cause

Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

I am getting BSOD on my pc with Kernel Mode Heap Corruption. How can I correct this

RichardLambright, Jun 7, 2024
Thema:

Several kernels heaps corruptions BSODs, unable to find the cause

1. Several kernels heaps corruptions BSODs, unable to find the cause - Similar Threads - Several kernels heaps

2. Several kernels heaps corruptions BSODs, unable to find the cause

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several kernels heaps corruptions BSODs, unable to find the cause: I recently bought a new set of ram sticks and recently been constantly having issues with Windows, almost daily i get a BSOD and they mostly occur when i leave my pc idling or in low loads like watching videos never when i make heavy use of the PCI've already tried to check...
  3. BSOD Kernel Heap Corruption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Kernel Heap Corruption: Hi, I've been trying to resolve a kernel heap corruption issue. I've updated all drivers and even done a clean re-install of windows then updated all drivers again. Problem has not resolved. I had the newest windows experience update install and a new nvidia driver about the...
  4. BSOD Kernel Heap corruption

BSOD Kernel Heap corruption: I have a kernel heap corruption blue screen of death and would like someone to help me. Here is the link to v2 log collector. Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. 147318
  5. BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

BSOD Kernel Mode Heap Corruption: Hi, i fairly frequently get the above BSOD. It usually seems to happen shortly after starting the PC running W10. Within about 5-10 minutes. it seems to be triggered after the “do you like this photo” updates the photo at the Log On screen. The next time I turn it on...
  6. BSOD Kernel mode heap corruption.

BSOD Kernel mode heap corruption.: I have read through the 2018 thread about this problem and have zipped up the dmp files and the system info file. Computer specs are CPU intel core i5-4670K @ 3.4ghz RAM 16.0 GB 64 Bit system. GPU Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti Gigabit PCI express network adaptor Link...
  7. BSOD - Kernel Mode Heap Corruption

BSOD - Kernel Mode Heap Corruption: Hi, I recently started getting the dreaded BSOD-Kernel Mode Heap Corruption error. I was working on my computer and listening to Spotify when the speakers freaked out like a cd was stuck and then it stopped and I got the bsod. I thought my speakers had gone bad so I got...
  8. kernel mode heap corruption / several bsods keep occuring

kernel mode heap corruption / several bsods keep occuring: Win 10, threadripper 1950x, 32gb ram just installed new win 10 updates after updated bios. Bsods occurring kernel mode heap corruption win32kfull.sys dump file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z-w_JbnDU3KYWveFDzaD-9AkVZHm8PPk/view?usp=sharing...
  9. BSOD kernel mode heap corruption

BSOD kernel mode heap corruption: How can I troubleshoot a kernel mode heap corruption that I'm getting? Thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kernel-mode-heap-corruption/2ff0dd3e-439a-4374-87d5-180f6cade436
  10. BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION

BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION: Hi! Last October 4, I updated my PC to 1809. From that time, I started getting unwanted restarts on my PC with "KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION" problem on a daily basis. I can still use my PC tho. It can still boot up and run apps like it used to be. I never installed any...