Windows 10: Several ITX Computers using LTSC no longer boot completely.

Discus and support Several ITX Computers using LTSC no longer boot completely. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have loaded several ITX computers with Windows LTSC for use in medical research equipment. That gets shipped out to customers all over the world.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ted Miller1, Sep 22, 2023.

1. Several ITX Computers using LTSC no longer boot completely.

I have loaded several ITX computers with Windows LTSC for use in medical research equipment. That gets shipped out to customers all over the world. They would work for about two months more or less and then no longer boot. Boot will reach up to the spiraling worm and the screen goes black well not really, monitor active light is on Setup & test unit HD active goes for awhile but then quits after some time. Password is disabled, logon background is disabled and lock screen is disabled.Added programs are Libre Office, Foxit Reader and our medical research software.Also the OS is being in

:)

Ted Miller1, Sep 22, 2023
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Several ITX Computers using LTSC no longer boot completely. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 22, 2023
  3. Unable to boot the computer.

Hi Samid,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Before we proceed, we would require more information to assist you further.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you check if you are able to boot into Windows Recovery Environment using installation media. Follow the steps provided below and check.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
    Check if you are able to boot to this window. If you are unable to boot to this window, I suggest you to contact the manufacturer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply us with this information to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 22, 2023
  4. pepanee Win User

Several ITX Computers using LTSC no longer boot completely.

Computer No Longer Boots

FreeBooter:
    I’ve seen this tutorial online as well. Yet Thanks for also listing it to help out.
    I ran into a problem on the second step: (bcdedit /export c:\bcdbackup)
    Here’s my error:

The store export operation has failed.
    The requested system device cannot be found.

Let me try to recall what “may” have messed up my Windows. I believe I may have used Partition Magic or something to accidentally “merge” my main Local Drive to one of the 500 mb partitions on that same SSD. I hope there’s a fix for that.

Do you have any other suggestions please? There are really important files on there that didn’t make it to my backup drives, and I don’t want to reinstall Windows on top of that previous Windows. That would erase the important docs. I want you to be my computer doc (doctor) to help me out with this.

Thanks so much for assisting me sir.

pepanee, Sep 22, 2023
Thema:

Several ITX Computers using LTSC no longer boot completely.

1. Several ITX Computers using LTSC no longer boot completely. - Similar Threads - Several ITX Computers

2. Several ITX Computers using LTSC no longer boot completely.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several ITX Computers using LTSC no longer boot completely.: I have loaded several ITX computers with Windows LTSC for use in medical research equipment. That gets shipped out to customers all over the world. They would work for about two months more or less and then no longer boot. Boot will reach up to the spiraling worm and the...
  3. Several ITX Computers using LTSC no longer boot completely.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several ITX Computers using LTSC no longer boot completely.: I have loaded several ITX computers with Windows LTSC for use in medical research equipment. That gets shipped out to customers all over the world. They would work for about two months more or less and then no longer boot. Boot will reach up to the spiraling worm and the...
  4. Severe boot problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Severe boot problem.: My windows 10 desktop is freezing immediately after startup. The desktop loads and the clock display runs but no input is possible although the USB ports have power. A hard power off is necessary. It happens every time I try to boot including in safe mode. This means I have...
  5. Severe boot problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Severe boot problem.: My windows 10 desktop is freezing immediately after startup. The desktop loads and the clock display runs but no input is possible although the USB ports have power. A hard power off is necessary. It happens every time I try to boot including in safe mode. This means I have...
  6. Computer not completing boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer not completing boot up: I have used my computer for several months now. I recently moved, and so shipped it across the US; when I set it back up, it ran 'auto repair' and stated that it could not start my pc. I restarted several times and now it says: Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired...
  7. completely sever the tie

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    completely sever the tie: How can I completely sever the link between my phone and my microsoft account? I have unlinked it several times both on my computer and my phone only to find that it was reestablished later....
  8. Computer No Longer Boots

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer No Longer Boots: Don’t know what I did, but when I try to start the computer up, I get this error: B1InitializeLibrary failed 0xc00000bb So I made a recovery USB disk, went to command prompt and tried all suggested bcdedit commands out there. All other repair options on the USB don’t work....
  9. login to several computers using the same user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    login to several computers using the same user: I often need to login to several win 10 computers at the same time using the same admin user account There is a way to do that, maybe running a script or command automatically? It will save me a lot of time. Thanks 97828
  10. Win 10 tablet no longer completely boots

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 tablet no longer completely boots: It gets as far as the login screen, and after I enter my password the circle of little dots just spin, and spin and spin... I bought this tablet a week ago, it is an Acer One 10 s1002-145A. Earlier today I checked for updates, and tried to download the update to the new...