Windows 10: Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune

Discus and support Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to set HKU/default/control panel/keboard/initialkeyboardindicators via Intune. Cannot find a Policy CSP for a custom OMA-URI which is my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tom Barnes2, Mar 1, 2024.

1. Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune

I am trying to set HKU/default/control panel/keboard/initialkeyboardindicators via Intune. Cannot find a Policy CSP for a custom OMA-URI which is my preferred method. Would like to avoid a Powershell script.Any ideas or insights how I can most appropriately set this reg setting via Intune. Feel like I am missing something obvious.Tom

:)

Tom Barnes2, Mar 1, 2024
Thema:

Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune

1. Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune - Similar Threads - Set initialkeyboardindicators via

2. Setting lock screen background via Intune not working- possible bug?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting lock screen background via Intune not working- possible bug?: I'm moving all our group policies over to Intune Configurations and have noticed an issue with the lock screen background policy we use.I've created a new configuration and have selected some entries from Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization:- Force a...
  3. Setting lock screen background via Intune not working- possible bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting lock screen background via Intune not working- possible bug?: I'm moving all our group policies over to Intune Configurations and have noticed an issue with the lock screen background policy we use.I've created a new configuration and have selected some entries from Administrative Templates > Control Panel > Personalization:- Force a...
  4. Setting lock screen background via Intune not working- possible bug?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune: My organization wants to deploy Kiosk computers that will be available to the public in our waiting rooms, but since the public will be using these computers, we ideally want to use a Kiosk profile so that they are basically only able to browse the web. That being said, we...
  6. Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune

Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune: My organization wants to deploy Kiosk computers that will be available to the public in our waiting rooms, but since the public will be using these computers, we ideally want to use a Kiosk profile so that they are basically only able to browse the web. That being said, we...
  7. Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune: I am trying to set HKU/default/control panel/keboard/initialkeyboardindicators via Intune. Cannot find a Policy CSP for a custom OMA-URI which is my preferred method. Would like to avoid a Powershell script.Any ideas or insights how I can most appropriately set this reg...
  8. Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune

Set initialkeyboardindicators via Intune: I am trying to set HKU/default/control panel/keboard/initialkeyboardindicators via Intune. Cannot find a Policy CSP for a custom OMA-URI which is my preferred method. Would like to avoid a Powershell script.Any ideas or insights how I can most appropriately set this reg...
  9. Enable/Disable Windows P via Intune

Enable/Disable Windows P via Intune: I'm unsure how it was disabled but I need to enable this feature for all users in my organisation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enabledisable-windows-p-via-intune/b44ce749-3eda-42d3-b538-5ba588b33243
  10. USB Storage Blocking with Exceptions via Intune

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    USB Storage Blocking with Exceptions via Intune: Hi,We block storage USBs for students, but we would like to whitelist certain storage USB devices that are learning tools typically, IoT devices for coding classes. I want to whitelist individual storage devices. I cannot open up storage USBs to the group of technology...