Windows 10: Service unable to sign in/white screen in safe mode

Discus and support Service unable to sign in/white screen in safe mode in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everytime I log into my pc it tells me the user profile Service unable to sign in I tried safe mode too but it just takes me to a white screen where It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rene valdez1, Jul 19, 2024.

1. Service unable to sign in/white screen in safe mode

Everytime I log into my pc it tells me the user profile Service unable to sign in I tried safe mode too but it just takes me to a white screen where It glitches and i am unable to do anything is there any other ways of fixing this? I tried safe mode and also Command Prompt too I can seem to fix this and it’s been over a month

:)

rene valdez1, Jul 19, 2024

2. User service fail to sign in and unable to enter safe mode

I wiped my laptop recently and when attempting to sign in I am shows an error saying "The User Profile service service failed the sign in" "User profile cannot be loaded". Looking online I've seen similar issue that require going into safe mode to fix the issue, shift + restart doesn't allow me into safe mode, holding the power button during sign in doesn't do anything either. I have no other profiles so I am unable to sign in to fix the issue.

Sebastian_629, Jul 19, 2024
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 19, 2024
  4. Service unable to sign in/white screen in safe mode

how do i “fix the user service failed the sign in” and when i go to safe mode white flickering screen

I just factory reset my computer and i noticed it said undoing changes at one point but i didn’t think anything of it. Now i’m unable to sign in and the safe mode is flickering white screen and i cant see anything. I’ve tried almost everything. Please help!!

Quinn Harper, Jul 19, 2024
Thema:

Service unable to sign in/white screen in safe mode

1. Service unable to sign in/white screen in safe mode - Similar Threads - Service unable sign

2. Service unable to sign in/white screen in safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Service unable to sign in/white screen in safe mode: Everytime I log into my pc it tells me the user profile Service unable to sign in I tried safe mode too but it just takes me to a white screen where It glitches and i am unable to do anything is there any other ways of fixing this? I tried safe mode and also Command Prompt...
  3. Service unable to sign in/white screen in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service unable to sign in/white screen in safe mode: Everytime I log into my pc it tells me the user profile Service unable to sign in I tried safe mode too but it just takes me to a white screen where It glitches and i am unable to do anything is there any other ways of fixing this? I tried safe mode and also Command Prompt...
  4. User service fail to sign in and unable to enter safe mode

User service fail to sign in and unable to enter safe mode: I wiped my laptop recently and when attempting to sign in I am shows an error saying "The User Profile service service failed the sign in" "User profile cannot be loaded". Looking online I've seen similar issue that require going into safe mode to fix the issue, shift +...
  5. User service fail to sign in and unable to enter safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User service fail to sign in and unable to enter safe mode: I wiped my laptop recently and when attempting to sign in I am shows an error saying "The User Profile service service failed the sign in" "User profile cannot be loaded". Looking online I've seen similar issue that require going into safe mode to fix the issue, shift +...
  6. User service fail to sign in and unable to enter safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Laptop not signing in and unable to boot into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not signing in and unable to boot into safe mode: Hi, whenever I try to sign in to my laptop I get a blank screen with the text Microsoft account at the top of the page .I then tried to boot my laptop into windows recovery environment using various methods and instead of going into windows recovery environment I get a DRIVER...
  8. Laptop not signing in and unable to boot into safe mode

Laptop not signing in and unable to boot into safe mode: Hi, whenever I try to sign in to my laptop I get a blank screen with the text Microsoft account at the top of the page .I then tried to boot my laptop into windows recovery environment using various methods and instead of going into windows recovery environment I get a DRIVER...
  9. Unable to sign in to Safe Mode, but is able to sign in Normally without Safe Mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to sign in to Safe Mode, but is able to sign in Normally without Safe Mode.: submitted by /u/GeoffJuan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hnq2mk/unable_to_sign_in_to_safe_mode_but_is_able_to/
  10. Safe mode sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Safe mode sign in: I used msconfig in Windows 10 to boot in safe mode, but now it doesn't recognize my password. I rebooted, but ended up in the same spot, so I think I'm stuck, unless I can reboot normally. I don't know if I can open msconfig to change the boot settings at this point. Thank...