Windows 10: Sending large files to friend

Discus and support Sending large files to friend in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Getting started with one drive. What I want to do is send a file to a friend that is too large for my email service. Can I do that with one drive.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MILES W, Dec 29, 2020.

1. MILES W Win User

Sending large files to friend

Getting started with one drive. What I want to do is send a file to a friend that is too large for my email service. Can I do that with one drive.

:)

MILES W, Dec 29, 2020
  2. DSF
    dsf Win User

Best way to send large files?

Binfer is a great option to send large files directly from computer to computer, without uploading to a server. You can send hundreds of files of any size with a simple drag and drop. Binfer will manage the transfers with auto resumes, encryption, notifications etc.

3. Sending large files with windows 10

How can i send large files with outlook or gmail especially music to family and friends?

jerrydinkins, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Sending large files to friend

Best way to send large files?

how big is it? is it one big file or a large group of small files.... if there small files i recomend you compress them into a single .rar file as it will send it a lot quicker.

a good method would be FTP... or you could upload it to a hosting site... that way he can download it from hard core servers and should get max speed.

distance/latency should not effect upload speed.

slyfox2151, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Sending large files to friend

1. Sending large files to friend - Similar Threads - Sending large files

2. Deleting Large Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting Large Files: So I want to delete this giant file with over 350,000 items in it and it takes about 50 gigs of space. I want to delete it but the file is so big it wont start deleting and the progress would always stay at 0. How do i fix this....
  3. Sharing files with friends

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sharing files with friends: When I share files on my OneDrive sending an invitation link to friends; why is it that friends cannot handle the interface and do not get to download my files. I think One cloud asks friends to login firstly to their Microsoft Account. Why is that? Nobody knows what their...
  4. Sharing files with friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing files with friends: When I share files on my OneDrive sending an invitation link to friends; why is it that friends cannot handle the interface and do not get to download my files. I think One cloud asks friends to login firstly to their Microsoft Account. Why is that? Nobody knows what their...
  5. Sharing files with friends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Send a Friends in Khalid

in Windows 10 Customization
    Send a Friends in Khalid: Windows 10 May 2021 UpdateFriends Messages:MacBook Pro M1 2020 256GB Space Grey Unboxing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-a-friends-in-khalid/8bea355a-4745-4862-94a2-aadba858cc03
  7. large McAfee file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    large McAfee file: I just noticed a file called log_0014004000370006.txt. It's in C:\ProgramData\McAfee\WebAdvisor\DownloadScan.dll\ And it's 44gb ! It has just been modified a few minutes ago. Is it safe to delete it? I'm using total AV, but McAfee seems to be still doing something...
  8. large file

large file: somehow just lost 1.65 gb on the 21/10/2020 at same time had a windows 20h2 10 feature update is that possibe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/large-file/f04484c4-d159-4f14-876f-839bf99ba66a
  9. Sending file

Sending file: How to send file over 25 MB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-file/41828ca1-12ac-4a0b-b1bf-698e28ded456"
  10. File Too Large – The file is too large for the destination file system

in Windows 10 News
    File Too Large – The file is too large for the destination file system: [ATTACH] This post will help you if you cannot copy large files over 4GB to USB flash drive or SD card, and you receive a message – File Too Large, The file is too large for the destination file system message [...] This post File Too Large – The file is too large for the...