Windows 10: send microsoft game to my ipad

Discus and support send microsoft game to my ipad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HiMicrosoft says i already own a game, can i send it to my ipad, or can it only play on my pc.Slso where is it locatedon my PC Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by s .1, Dec 24, 2022.

1. s .1 Win User

send microsoft game to my ipad

HiMicrosoft says i already own a game, can i send it to my ipad, or can it only play on my pc.Slso where is it locatedon my PC Thanks

:)

2. Ariel Acu Win User

microsoft ultimate word games

Hi anneChilelli,

We're glad that you love playing Microsoft Word games on your computer. Currently, there's no update yet from the game developer about when they will release a new challenge, mission or games for it. However, rest assured that it will be provided in the
    upcoming updates for the game. You can share this concern to our Microsoft team as your feedback so that we could have this reach to the game developer by using the Feedback Hub on Windows 10.
    The Feedback Hub app lets you tell Microsoft about any problems you run into while using Windows 10 and send suggestions to help us improve your Windows experience. Sending a suggestion or reporting a problem can be
    as easy as finding feedback similar to yours and upvoting it.

To add a new feedback you may follow the steps below:

1. Select Add new feedback next to the search bar.
    2. Tell us whether you’re sending a problem or suggestion.
    3. In the Summarize your issue box, provide a concise but clear title for your problem or suggestion.
    4. In the Give us more detail (optional) box, you can give us more specific information, like how you encountered the problem.
    5. Select a category that corresponds to your feedback. For example, if your printer stopped working, you’d select
      Hardware, Devices, and Drivers.
    6. Select a subcategory—like Print for problems with printing.
    7. (Optional) Step through the problem while capturing the steps so we can see what happened.
    8. (Optional) Send a screenshot to help show the problem.
    9. When you’re satisfied with your feedback, select
      Submit

Let us know if you need further assistance. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 24, 2022
  3. iPad Not Chargin'

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused. Let me help you.

Please share the details.

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Was it charging before Windows 10 upgrade?

Apple has designed the iPad to only charge when connected to an approved wall receptacle charger or to a high-amperage USB port only found on Apple iMac and MacBook products. If you connect it to a PC or non-Apple USB port it will not charge.

I suggest you to contact the Ipad support for better assistance.

Click on,
    http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/

Please share the details and updated status. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Dec 24, 2022
  4. rogerWF Win User

CANOT SEND E-MAIL ON IPHONE OR IPAD

EVERY TIME I ATTEMPT TO SEND AN E-MAIL ON IPHONE OR IPAD I GET A MESSAGE THAT THE PASSWORD IS INCORRECT. I HAVE CHANGED MY PASSWORD TWICE, DELETED THE MAIL ACCOUNTS AND RE-INSTALLED THEM AND SHUT DOWN AND RE-STARTED WITH NO LUCK. I CAN RECEIVE MAIL BUT
    NOT SEND. HOWEVER I CAN BOTH SEND AND RECEIVE MAIL ON MY DESKTOP. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

rogerWF, Dec 24, 2022
Thema:

1. send microsoft game to my ipad - Similar Threads - send microsoft game

2. how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad: I purchased a new iPad Air 5th generation for my 82 yr old mother, which I set up with her own apple IDI would like to be able to share/send her pictures and videos, with the most easiest way for her to view them as she is unfamiliar with tech devices.Ideally I would like to...
  3. how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to send pictures and videos to someone elses ipad: I purchased a new iPad Air 5th generation for my 82 yr old mother, which I set up with her own apple IDI would like to be able to share/send her pictures and videos, with the most easiest way for her to view them as she is unfamiliar with tech devices.Ideally I would like to...
  4. I am not receiving emails or send emails off my ipad and phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not receiving emails or send emails off my ipad and phone: I have reset my password and still can't send or receive any emailsThanks Bel * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-emails-or-send-emails-off-my/b43fe440-31c7-4134-84a1-530aeb8d84dc
  5. I am not receiving emails or send emails off my ipad and phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am not receiving emails or send emails off my ipad and phone: I have reset my password and still can't send or receive any emailsThanks Bel * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-receiving-emails-or-send-emails-off-my/b43fe440-31c7-4134-84a1-530aeb8d84dc
  6. send microsoft game to my ipad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    send microsoft game to my ipad: HiMicrosoft says i already own a game, can i send it to my ipad, or can it only play on my pc.Slso where is it locatedon my PC Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-microsoft-game-to-my-ipad/28a043e1-7d21-48ff-933d-779e9cf34d8c
  7. My iPad Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My iPad Pro: I’ve been having this trouble for quite some time. When using my iPad Pro all of a sudden my keyboard stops popping up. I always turn my iPad completely off at night thinking maybe that might be the cause. I don’t get any kind of error message, it just stops popping up. Any...
  8. My iPad Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My iPad Pro: I’ve been having this trouble for quite some time. When using my iPad Pro all of a sudden my keyboard stops popping up. I always turn my iPad completely off at night thinking maybe that might be the cause. I don’t get any kind of error message, it just stops popping up. Any...
  9. Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus: my name is Marius Ottesen Høllesli hi i want Send gaming rig to microsoft to fix game isseus i had problems installing steam and gaming rage 2 and all sort copys i buy online recently and want a cmos check of my chips or something like that i will send it from norway...
  10. Livemail emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Livemail emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop: I use Livemail and my emails send out fine on my ipad but not with my Toshiba laptop. The error message I get is:The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's email address. The sender's email address was *** Email address is removed for privacy ***'....