Windows 10: Seller

Discus and support Seller in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sos_pop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seller/a276ff55-5349-4347-9083-149fb7ff6f9f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Na Ret, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Na Ret Win User

Seller

Sos_pop

:)

Na Ret, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Norton Win User

Canada sellers thread

Heatware is a requirement for all sellers listing goods FS in this forum section.

Location can be found there.

Norton, Mar 23, 2023
  3. Cooling problem amd athlon xp

3BTech is a GREAT supplier/e-tailer, the best refurb/open box seller i've seen and quite a few items(65%) are brand new. I suggest that cooler shown above that is listed at 3btech.

JrRacinFan, Mar 23, 2023
  4. Seller

vibration not working

Only two steps remain

• Do a hard reset.
    • Return to the seller for a replacement.

Jay_answers, Mar 23, 2023
Thema:

Seller

1. Seller - Similar Threads - Seller

2. Is it legal to buy Windows activation keys from third-party sellers? Could I get in trouble...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to buy Windows activation keys from third-party sellers? Could I get in trouble...: From what I understand, a lot of these keys come from the grey market, so how legitimate are they really? Also, hypothetically, if I were to sell or market these keys like some YouTubers do, could I face any legal issues? The price difference between these and official retail...
  3. Is it legal to buy Windows activation keys from third-party sellers? Could I get in trouble...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it legal to buy Windows activation keys from third-party sellers? Could I get in trouble...: From what I understand, a lot of these keys come from the grey market, so how legitimate are they really? Also, hypothetically, if I were to sell or market these keys like some YouTubers do, could I face any legal issues? The price difference between these and official retail...
  4. Is it legal to but Microsoft Windows or Office from this seller?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it legal to but Microsoft Windows or Office from this seller?: This seller claims to sell legal copies of Windows 10 Pro and MS Office 19."Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 is currently available for the exceptional price of $25. The package gets you a lifetime license for one Windows PC or Mac, suitable for both home and work use,...
  5. Is it legal to but Microsoft Windows or Office from this seller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to but Microsoft Windows or Office from this seller?: This seller claims to sell legal copies of Windows 10 Pro and MS Office 19."Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 is currently available for the exceptional price of $25. The package gets you a lifetime license for one Windows PC or Mac, suitable for both home and work use,...
  6. Is it legal to but Microsoft Windows or Office from this seller?

7. I have Windows 11 installed on my PC but I haven't gotten a product key by the seller and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 11 installed on my PC but I haven't gotten a product key by the seller and I...: So in October of 2022 or 23 I've gotten my computer yes brand new. It was orginally in Windows 10 but it said I could download Windows 11 with no additional causes. But then when I installed it, it was asking me for a Product Key. I wasn't given one or told one. And I really...
  8. I have Windows 11 installed on my PC but I haven't gotten a product key by the seller and I...

I have Windows 11 installed on my PC but I haven't gotten a product key by the seller and I...: So in October of 2022 or 23 I've gotten my computer yes brand new. It was orginally in Windows 10 but it said I could download Windows 11 with no additional causes. But then when I installed it, it was asking me for a Product Key. I wasn't given one or told one. And I really...
  9. I cannot activate windows 10 on my new laptop. the seller keeps sending me an activation...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot activate windows 10 on my new laptop. the seller keeps sending me an activation...: see question above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-activate-windows-10-on-my-new-laptop-the/f9cac652-91f6-4fd3-8959-19b9ee986a44
  10. I have bought a Microsoft SURFACE-GO C: BUT THE SELLER DIDN'T GIVE ME THE BITLOCKER...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought a Microsoft SURFACE-GO C: BUT THE SELLER DIDN'T GIVE ME THE BITLOCKER...: Bitlocker recovery key unknown. The problem is that the person who owned this device has not been back to my house to get it. He owes me money so is there away for me to unlock this SURFACE-GO C:Without the recovery key or password for this device....