Windows 10: Selecting OpenOfficeWriter as Word Processor

Discus and support Selecting OpenOfficeWriter as Word Processor in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When in a folder I used to right click and select NEW, I would then have the option of selecting OpenOfficeWriter as my word processor for the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarMot2, May 21, 2020.

1. MarMot2 Win User

Selecting OpenOfficeWriter as Word Processor

When in a folder I used to right click and select NEW, I would then have the option of selecting OpenOfficeWriter as my word processor for the new file. It no longer offers that option, and the net says, indeed, it is gone. I can't believe Microsoft would be so callous, can someone tell me how to select OpenOfficeWriter as my word processor ? Thanks.

:)

MarMot2, May 21, 2020

2. email from word processor

Microsoft Word or any other processor document???

Very simple. You save your document, and if you want to send it as an attachment file, then you open you email, enter your recipient as usual, Email topic of course and the you can type in your greetings and then select the paperclip icon on your mail program,
    when window opens, browse your pc or your online cloud storage (Example: Microsoft Onedrive), and then go to your file location and select it.

Now use should be able to just add the attachment as file only, or also have the contents shown in the message area.

And send it away.

If it is a photo file, select the picture icon and follow same steps for document above.

If you are talking about a real word processor, lol, then I can not help you.

seahawks65, May 22, 2020
  3. email from word processor

Am unable to figure out how to email my word processor work.

Am just learning how to use these programs.

When I try to email my work on the word processor (hit the email icon on top bar) I get a dialog box that says:

"There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program, or create

an association in the Default Programs control panel."

Can't figure next step....

Ken

kenstashko, May 22, 2020
  4. Selecting OpenOfficeWriter as Word Processor

How do I use the word processor?

All I want to do is use a word processor to make a list. Even Windows 10 for dummies cant help!

charlesBrinkman, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Selecting OpenOfficeWriter as Word Processor

1. Selecting OpenOfficeWriter as Word Processor - Similar Threads - Selecting OpenOfficeWriter Word

2. Selected Text in Word Application is black.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Selected Text in Word Application is black.: Selected Text in Word is black. It is only happening in Word. Powerpoint, Excel and Notepad are working fine as earlier. My speech recognition is already disabled. I do not have any add-ins installed in Word. I tried the safe opening option as well. Nothing seems to work....
  3. Word Processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word Processor: I use a desktop computer with Windows 10. I do not have Microsoft Office because I have no need for it. However, I would like to use Microsoft Word but of course, without installing Microsoft Office, it will not work. Can you please suggest an alternative Word Processor which...
  4. Word Processor

Word Processor: I use a desktop computer with Windows 10. I do not have Microsoft Office because I have no need for it. However, I would like to use Microsoft Word but of course, without installing Microsoft Office, it will not work. Can you please suggest an alternative Word Processor which...
  5. Word Processor

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Atlantis Word Processor..cannot install

Atlantis Word Processor..cannot install: I wanted to try Atlantis Word Processor but i cannot run it as i see a box which states ' a required priveledge not held by client '.. What do i need to do to run this program ? Thank you My OS is Windows 10 Pro 2004 19041.331 159548
  7. WHERE IS MY WORD PROCESSOR

WHERE IS MY WORD PROCESSOR: where is my word processor for letters ad mailing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-word-processor/c8017860-2105-4f28-9be7-de57c51bcbcf
  8. Microsoft Works Word Processor Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Works Word Processor Problem: Greetings to all. I had a PC with Windows XP and included Microsoft Works Word Processor. I have all these documents saved on a thumb-drive as "WPS" I believe, but I cannot open them on this new PC with Windows 10 and cannot locate any means of doing so. Are these documents...
  9. Suggestions for new word processor

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Suggestions for new word processor: I've been using Open Office on both my laptop where it runs perfectly and on my desktop where very common names such Haden, Cassidy etc. are red lined (well I see Haden got the old red line here too). Anyway, when I put a file with no red lining on my flash drive (from...
  10. compatible apple word processor

compatible apple word processor: I have a friend with an Apple computer who sends me PDF files, that I can edit because she doesn't have a Windows compatible word processor and I don't know what to advise her to use. I can't believe Apple can't create a Windows compatible document. Does Apple have a word...