Windows 10: Select C\windows\system32\cmd.exe deployment server?

Discus and support Select C\windows\system32\cmd.exe deployment server? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a refurbished HP prodesk, windows 10.Works great except on startup I get a window saying "cannot connect to deployment server ...retrying"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KindaHawk134, Jul 8, 2024.

1. Select C\windows\system32\cmd.exe deployment server?

I bought a refurbished HP prodesk, windows 10.Works great except on startup I get a window saying "cannot connect to deployment server ...retrying" then it continues to try over and over. I just x out of the box, and move on. This box appears only on startup and doesn't seem to affect anything else. Just a strange black box appearing out of nowhere? I contacted the refurbisher who said to do a reset of windows, which seemed a little extreme to me, as I would lose everything I worked so hard to put in the pc. Everything works good, fast, clear, just this weird black box. I am a private user of

:)

KindaHawk134, Jul 8, 2024

2. Windows cannot find C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe

THANKS JOY KEMPRAI,

THE ERROR MESSAGE "87" FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE PLEASE. THANK YOU.

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586]

(c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe/online/cleanup-image/scanhealth
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool

Version: 10.0.10586.0

Error: 87
    The online/cleanup-image/scanhealth option is unknown.

For more information, refer to the help by running DISM.exe /?.
    The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.10586]

(c) 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>administrator:command prompt

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>c:
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe/online/cleanup-image/scanhealth

The online/cleanup-image/scanhealth option is unknown.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>DISM.exe/online/cleanup-image/restorehealth

The online/cleanup-image/restorehealth option is unknown.

The DISM log file can be found at C:WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log
    C:\WINDOWS\system32>

VincentYap_49, Jul 8, 2024
  3. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jul 8, 2024
  4. gokart2 Win User

Select C\windows\system32\cmd.exe deployment server?

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

• [/quote]

gokart2, Jul 8, 2024
Thema:

Select C\windows\system32\cmd.exe deployment server?

1. Select C\windows\system32\cmd.exe deployment server? - Similar Threads - Select Cwindowssystem32cmd exe

2. Select C\windows\system32\cmd.exe deployment server?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Select C\windows\system32\cmd.exe deployment server?: I bought a refurbished HP prodesk, windows 10.Works great except on startup I get a window saying "cannot connect to deployment server ...retrying" then it continues to try over and over. I just x out of the box, and move on. This box appears only on startup and doesn't seem...
  3. Select C\windows\system32\cmd.exe deployment server?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Select C\windows\system32\cmd.exe deployment server?: I bought a refurbished HP prodesk, windows 10.Works great except on startup I get a window saying "cannot connect to deployment server ...retrying" then it continues to try over and over. I just x out of the box, and move on. This box appears only on startup and doesn't seem...
  4. MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment

MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe fail on install silent SCCM deployment: MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe /silent /install][Installation] :: Execution failed with exit code [-2147219198].is there a debug log or something? what to do from here?...
  5. Windows Server 2022MDTUpdate Deployment Share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Server 2022MDTUpdate Deployment Share: Windows10MDTMDTUpdate Deployment Share=== Making sure the deployment share has the latest x86 tools ====== Processing LiteTouchPE x86 boot image ===Building requested boot image profile.System.Management.Automation.CmdletInvocationException: Unable to open the specified WIM...
  6. Windows Server 2022MDTUpdate Deployment Share

Windows Server 2022MDTUpdate Deployment Share: Windows10MDTMDTUpdate Deployment Share=== Making sure the deployment share has the latest x86 tools ====== Processing LiteTouchPE x86 boot image ===Building requested boot image profile.System.Management.Automation.CmdletInvocationException: Unable to open the specified WIM...
  7. Can not select exe file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not select exe file: Hi, I have an app called opentrack, which is basically a head tracking app. I want to connect it to a game but to do that I have to tell the app where the exe file is. So after changing a lot of permissions I found the app's exe location but when I select it, it gives me the...
  8. Can not select exe file

Can not select exe file: Hi, I have an app called opentrack, which is basically a head tracking app. I want to connect it to a game but to do that I have to tell the app where the exe file is. So after changing a lot of permissions I found the app's exe location but when I select it, it gives me the...
  9. Looking For Help With Windows Deployment Server

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking For Help With Windows Deployment Server: I built a new WDS server and loaded boot images from the Windows 10 iso. When I try to boot to UEFI PXE I receive a PXE-E16 error code. I can see from the logs that the request is making it to the server. Has anyone dealt with this issue before? submitted by /u/mgman11...
  10. Appx Deployment Server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Appx Deployment Server: Hellow, I am looking into what Appx Deployment server is capable of after it gave me an error recently. Kindly inform me what is its function and why is it necessary to have it in your PC. I will be grateful if you can reply as soon as possible. Thank you. With Regards,...