Windows 10: SECURITY STOPPED WORKING. WINDOWS 10 HOME

Discus and support SECURITY STOPPED WORKING. WINDOWS 10 HOME in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MICROSOFT UPDATE HEALTH SERVICE SAYS ERROR 1053 AND WINDOWS SECURITY SERVICE SAYS ERROR 2: CAN'T LOCATE FILE.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scott Muir, Jan 4, 2023.

1. SECURITY STOPPED WORKING. WINDOWS 10 HOME

MICROSOFT UPDATE HEALTH SERVICE SAYS ERROR 1053 AND WINDOWS SECURITY SERVICE SAYS ERROR 2: CAN'T LOCATE FILE.

:)

Scott Muir, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 4, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 4, 2023
  4. SECURITY STOPPED WORKING. WINDOWS 10 HOME

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 4, 2023
Thema:

SECURITY STOPPED WORKING. WINDOWS 10 HOME

1. SECURITY STOPPED WORKING. WINDOWS 10 HOME - Similar Threads - SECURITY STOPPED WORKING

2. Windows 11 Windows Security stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Windows Security stopped working: Windows Security stopped working during a full scan. Tried to repair and reset the app; still doesn't work. App shows 0 bytes for the app and 8KB for data.Windows Update says I'm up to date. Can't find a download for Windows Update, but there is a download for Microsoft...
  3. Windows 11 Windows Security stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Windows Security stopped working: Windows Security stopped working during a full scan. Tried to repair and reset the app; still doesn't work. App shows 0 bytes for the app and 8KB for data.Windows Update says I'm up to date. Can't find a download for Windows Update, but there is a download for Microsoft...
  4. SECURITY STOPPED WORKING. WINDOWS 10 HOME

SECURITY STOPPED WORKING. WINDOWS 10 HOME: MICROSOFT UPDATE HEALTH SERVICE SAYS ERROR 1053 AND WINDOWS SECURITY SERVICE SAYS ERROR 2: CAN'T LOCATE FILE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-stopped-working-windows-10-home/f65f20c0-3a73-477d-a38a-0e2fec092b97
  5. SECURITY STOPPED WORKING. WINDOWS 10 HOME

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SECURITY STOPPED WORKING. WINDOWS 10 HOME: MICROSOFT UPDATE HEALTH SERVICE SAYS ERROR 1053 AND WINDOWS SECURITY SERVICE SAYS ERROR 2: CAN'T LOCATE FILE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-stopped-working-windows-10-home/f65f20c0-3a73-477d-a38a-0e2fec092b97
  6. Windows Security stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security stopped working: hello sir, I am running windows 10 in HP ProBook 4530s . And I am facing problem that windows Security and virus & threat protection stopped working and disappear Here is the details of that in event viewer by AppCrashViewVersion=1 EventType=CLR20r3...
  7. Windows Security stopped working

Windows Security stopped working: hello sir, I am running windows 10 in HP ProBook 4530s . And I am facing problem that windows Security and virus & threat protection stopped working and disappear Here is the details of that in event viewer by AppCrashViewVersion=1 EventType=CLR20r3...
  8. Windows Security stopped working

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security stopped working Windows 10 1909: Hi all, Since yesterday, my Windows Security has stopped working. [ATTACH] Whenever I try to restart it, it shows the error "Unexpected Error. Sorry we ran into a problem. Please try again." Please note: 1. I have no other Antivirus or Security software installed....
  10. Security tab in window 10 home.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security tab in window 10 home.: Security tab in folder properties is missing in window 10 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-tab-in-window-10-home/42e2f61b-b649-4be6-b11f-e226c35b544a"