Windows 10: Security Microsoft Team - Your Email Account is in Danger

Discus and support Security Microsoft Team - Your Email Account is in Danger in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I received an email, from 'Security Team Microsoft', my email account flagged it as coming from a Trusted Sender. It says 'Your email Account is in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RosyXxX, Sep 25, 2024 at 6:53 AM.

1. RosyXxX Win User

Security Microsoft Team - Your Email Account is in Danger

I received an email, from 'Security Team Microsoft', my email account flagged it as coming from a Trusted Sender. It says 'Your email Account is in Danger'.It reads: Our system has detected a large number of complaints regarding your email account. In the last 3 days, 42 complaints have been received from various source, including your account.It gives a complaint ID and advises to install antivirus software, to ensure my email account remains active.It gave a link for antivirus, which I HAVE NOT clicked, and would never in any email.I have checked my history on my microsoft account and altho

:)

2. Brink Win User

Join Teams for work or school meeting with personal Microsoft account

Microsoft Teams Insider Blog: As a part of ongoing work to improve the experience when joining Teams meetings, we have just made a new update available for Teams Insiders. When using your personal Teams account to join a meeting that originated from a Work or School Teams account, you previously had to join as a guest, often causing your meeting to open in a web browser with limited functionality. Now you can join as your signed-in personal Microsoft account from within the Teams app on Windows 11, providing a better meeting experience for all parties. In the first phase of rolling out this new functionality, you will get the new experience when joining a Teams for work or school meeting from within Teams free by tapping a Teams for work or school meeting link in a chat or community within Teams free. Your signed-in personal Microsoft account will be used when you join the meeting.
    Security Microsoft Team - Your Email Account is in Danger Join_Teams_work_meeting_with_personal_account-e1707754628931.png
    If you dont have the Teams meeting in your Teams free calendar, a nice little trick is to forward the meeting invite to the email you use to sign in to Teams free. Then you will have the meeting neatly in your Teams calendar, readily available for you to join the meeting when its time. How to join Teams Insider? Its easy to join Teams Insider for earlier access to new features and improvements:
    1. Go to app settings in Teams free
    2. Navigate to Teams Insider program section (you can get there directly with this link)
    3. Tap Join button to join Teams Insider
    4. Restart the Teams app and you have the latest features and improvements
    You will find detailed information how to join in this support article. How to send feedback and suggestions? We are always happy to receive feedback and suggestions to make Teams even better. To participate in our feedback program and help us in our endeavor, please follow the steps below: Source: Join Teams for work or school meeting with your personal account - Teams Insider

3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

4. Security Microsoft Team - Your Email Account is in Danger

Email Security Team

I just received an email from "Email Security Team" re a final notification from Microsoft advising that they have stopped processing incoming emails unless I did an update and microsoft will shut down my email account. Please advise.

catherineVeysey, Sep 25, 2024 at 6:57 AM
Thema:

Security Microsoft Team - Your Email Account is in Danger

1. Security Microsoft Team - Your Email Account is in Danger - Similar Threads - Security Microsoft Team

2. Security Microsoft Team - Your Email Account is in Danger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Microsoft Team - Your Email Account is in Danger: I received an email, from 'Security Team Microsoft', my email account flagged it as coming from a Trusted Sender. It says 'Your email Account is in Danger'.It reads: Our system has detected a large number of complaints regarding your email account. In the last 3 days, 42...
  3. Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts: I have 2 email accounts and the live.ca one is connected to my microsoft account but I do not use it for work. I use gmail now and have entered it into microsoft. My problem is that Teams is connected to the live account and not to gmail so my calendar and meeting requests go...
  4. Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts

Microsoft Teams issue with 2 email accounts: I have 2 email accounts and the live.ca one is connected to my microsoft account but I do not use it for work. I use gmail now and have entered it into microsoft. My problem is that Teams is connected to the live account and not to gmail so my calendar and meeting requests go...
  5. Emails from Microsoft Account Team regarding "Microsoft account unusual signin activity"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emails from Microsoft Account Team regarding "Microsoft account unusual signin activity": For some time I have received emails from Microsoft Account Team stating "Microsoft account unusual signin activity". I went to my recent signin activity data and found my own signin activity plus seven other signin attempts all unsuccessful in the last 2 weeks. They were...
  6. Microsoft Account and Team

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account and Team: I just bought a new computer for home and gaming, and it automatically linked and updated all my other apps, icons, and saved programs from my other computers that I use for work. Now my new computers home screen is clogged, and when I shuffled programs it moved them on my...
  7. Microsoft Account and Team

Microsoft Account and Team: I just bought a new computer for home and gaming, and it automatically linked and updated all my other apps, icons, and saved programs from my other computers that I use for work. Now my new computers home screen is clogged, and when I shuffled programs it moved them on my...
  8. Email Security Team

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Email Security Team: I just received an email from "Email Security Team" re a final notification from Microsoft advising that they have stopped processing incoming emails unless I did an update and microsoft will shut down my email account. Please advise....
  9. Email from Microsoft account team

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email from Microsoft account team: Is this a legit email address.......Microsoft account team *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Email says to click on links in email to verify activity........
  10. Email from Microsoft account team - legit or phishing?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email from Microsoft account team - legit or phishing?: I am receiving the following email and fear it is phishing? It said the email is from Microsoft account team <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>. Is it a legit email from microsoft? It wants me to click a box to review and release messages: Microsoft has...