Windows 10: Security issues

Discus and support Security issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; У меня проблема. Я не могу запустить раздел безопасности вовсе. Я пробовал полностью откатывать виндубез сохранения каких либо файлов, лазить в... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bogdan khrobust, Oct 5, 2024 at 6:07 AM.

1. Security issues

У меня проблема. Я не могу запустить раздел безопасности вовсе. Я пробовал полностью откатывать виндубез сохранения каких либо файлов, лазить в регистры и тд. Ничего не помогло. У меня либо просто ничего, либо пишет что нет доступ.

:)

bogdan khrobust, Oct 5, 2024 at 6:07 AM
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

4. Security issues

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 5, 2024 at 6:09 AM
Thema:

Security issues

1. Security issues - Similar Threads - Security issues

2. Security issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security issues: I have a problem. I can't run the security partition at all. I tried to completely roll back Windows without saving any files, climb into registers, etc. Nothing helped. I either just have nothing, or it says that I have no access. It writes to me this: Page unavailable Your...
  3. Where do I report security issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I report security issues?: Hello.I had to reset my pc three times today. What happened has impacted my ability to do work for the college where I teach. I will be reaching out to them tomorrow but I work as on my private computer so they will not support that.I have been unable to log on to Microsoft...
  4. Where do I report security issues?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do I report security issues?: Hello.I had to reset my pc three times today. What happened has impacted my ability to do work for the college where I teach. I will be reaching out to them tomorrow but I work as on my private computer so they will not support that.I have been unable to log on to Microsoft...
  5. Security Issue with Microsoft Account Login regular attempts to break-in the account

Security Issue with Microsoft Account Login regular attempts to break-in the account: So, I have an issue with my Microsoft account. There are regular multiple attempts to log in to the account however none of them have been successful till now but seems too concerning from a security POV. I tried one solution by changing my rediffmailIDprimary login to...
  6. Security Issue with Microsoft Account Login regular attempts to break-in the account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Issue with Microsoft Account Login regular attempts to break-in the account: So, I have an issue with my Microsoft account. There are regular multiple attempts to log in to the account however none of them have been successful till now but seems too concerning from a security POV. I tried one solution by changing my rediffmailIDprimary login to...
  7. this app can't run because it causes security or performance issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this app can't run because it causes security or performance issues: Iam trying to download Bluestack to my new surface pro 11 but I am receiving the following message this app can't run because it causes security or performance issues etc. I also tried installing Microsoft emulator but received the same message.I am trying to download so i...
  8. this app can't run because it causes security or performance issues

this app can't run because it causes security or performance issues: Iam trying to download Bluestack to my new surface pro 11 but I am receiving the following message this app can't run because it causes security or performance issues etc. I also tried installing Microsoft emulator but received the same message.I am trying to download so i...
  9. Severe performance issues since Windows Security Update KB5043706.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Severe performance issues since Windows Security Update KB5043706.: I installed KB5043076 on 15th September. Ever since then, my laptop has been plagued with extreme performance issues. Scrolling gestures as well as mouse wheel scrolling are broken. Every single game is affected with severe stuttering and audio issues. Browsing is also laggy....
  10. Severe performance issues since Windows Security Update KB5043706.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Severe performance issues since Windows Security Update KB5043706.: I installed KB5043076 on 15th September. Ever since then, my laptop has been plagued with extreme performance issues. Scrolling gestures as well as mouse wheel scrolling are broken. Every single game is affected with severe stuttering and audio issues. Browsing is also laggy....