Windows 10: Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email"

Discus and support Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Lots of other people get these email too, e.g. This unresolved locked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mike5678455345, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email"

Lots of other people get these email too, e.g. This unresolved locked thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/receive-multiple-microsoft-single-use-code-email/bace64f1-3db5-4b57-880f-8494be3a4ad2Surely its not to hard for microsoft to say, hey this IP address constantly tries to unsuccessfully log into email. Lets ban it. I think the phsishers strategy is to brute force the accounts over time, and microsoft does not have any security to stop it, hence we keep getting these emails.Please implement some very basic IP banning. I run my own server, and I set this up myself

:)

Mike5678455345, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Google Project Zero exposes security flaw in Microsoft Edge

Read more: Google exposes security flaw in Microsoft Edge - Neowin

Brink, Mar 24, 2023
  3. Windows 10 security flaws

Hi,

This is Agnivesh

This is a major security flaw with Microsoft windows 10 pro . I had actually forgotten my windows account password.I wanted to crack and make a new account on my laptop.I had tried a bunch of ways to crack the OS but none was proved successful.Then
    I came with an idea to go to the automatic repair

and use CMD to make the Ease of Access CMD and it was successful. I created a new windows account and was successful in loging on to windows.

Though I was happy to crack and make and a new windows account with full administrator privileges but this is a serious security flaw with windows 10 .If the Microsoft community wants the full steps to the process please mail me at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. And I want
    a soon update on this in windows 10.

Thank You

Regards Agnivesh

AgniveshNandan, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email"

1. Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email" - Similar Threads - Security flaw accounts

2. Single-use code email from Microsoft never requested, but spamming almost every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single-use code email from Microsoft never requested, but spamming almost every day: Good day, I have a problem, someone is requesting single-use code using my e-mail and I'm getting 10 e-mails in a week and usually it leads to blocking my account by Microsoft because of the suspicious behavior. As soon as I tired to recover my account, what we can do? In my...
  3. Single-use code email from Microsoft never requested, but spamming almost every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single-use code email from Microsoft never requested, but spamming almost every day: Good day, I have a problem, someone is requesting single-use code using my e-mail and I'm getting 10 e-mails in a week and usually it leads to blocking my account by Microsoft because of the suspicious behavior. As soon as I tired to recover my account, what we can do? In my...
  4. I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account,...: I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account, suggesting someone is requesting them and trying to access my account. What should I do?...
  5. I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account,...

I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account,...: I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account, suggesting someone is requesting them and trying to access my account. What should I do?...
  6. I am receiving regular single use security codes to my non-Microsoft email account,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email"

Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email": Lots of other people get these email too, e.g. This unresolved locked thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/receive-multiple-microsoft-single-use-code-email/bace64f1-3db5-4b57-880f-8494be3a4ad2Surely its not to hard for microsoft to say, hey this IP...
  8. Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email"

Security flaw in accounts: Every day I get "Microsoft single use code email": Lots of other people get these email too, e.g. This unresolved locked thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/receive-multiple-microsoft-single-use-code-email/bace64f1-3db5-4b57-880f-8494be3a4ad2Surely its not to hard for microsoft to say, hey this IP...
  9. Single use code emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single use code emails: In the past 13 hours there as been 12 attempts of someone trying to get access to my computer. This has been going on for quite sometime now. I have changed passwords etc. I did receive a threatening email to pay some money etc. Last month, On this account is my daughters...
  10. Microsoft account single-use code

Microsoft account single-use code: I received two text messages from Microsoft stating: "Microsoft account single-use code: *******" This was unsolicited because I was not attempting to log in to any Microsoft product at the time these texts were received. I know it was sent from Microsoft because it was...