Windows 10: Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.

Discus and support Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey So, I've just gotten these Digital Camera/Binoculars from a hospice care store just yesterday, and when I plug it into my PC, it's saying that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ailis Abba, Jul 25, 2023.

1. Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.

Hey So, I've just gotten these Digital Camera/Binoculars from a hospice care store just yesterday, and when I plug it into my PC, it's saying that the driver is unavailable. I'm currently on a Windows 11 Laptop, and the binoculars/camera came with a CD/Disc that I could place into my Computer, but I don't have that exact component to place the CD/Disc into. Is there any alternative that I could perhaps use for this? Or would I just need to bring them back to the hospice care store that I got them from? Thank you. Have a Nice Day.More Info about them: SEAL BINOCULARS WITH BUILT IN DIGITAL CAMER

:)

Ailis Abba, Jul 25, 2023

2. Need to trick Windows 10 into recognizing USB digital binoculars

Hi there! I really need some help. I just bought some digital binoculars from the store, only to discover it was so outdated that Windows 10 won't even recognize the USB device. The company, MerchSource, keeps offering to send me a CD, which does not make
    me confident that this will ever work in Windows 10. HOWEVER. I was hoping someone here has some suggestions for tricking Windows 10 into recognizing a USB device for which specific drivers might not exist. Like, does anyone know if there's a generic "camera"
    or "binoculars" or "microscope" type of driver that might pick up the device? Huge thanks for any help.

Sharper Image branded 10 X 25 Digital Camera Binoculars

http://manuals.merchsource.com

Thanks in advance!

-Karen

KSpiegelman, Jul 25, 2023
  3. LilBro Win User
    Driver for USB digital camera binocular

After our recent move I found an old pair of binoculars with a digital camera built in. And I remembered I have beaucoup pix on it. In device manager/other devices/USB digital still camera there is the yellow triangle with "!" in it showing something is wrong. There is no brand name on the binocs. The pic below is what they look like. Is the problem with the device or the computer, an HP 15-bs0xx laptop? Windows update was just run.

Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help. 2befe646-12d4-4500-b7c9-69679d84d99c?upload=true.jpg

LilBro, Jul 25, 2023
  4. Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.

Driver for USB digital camera binocular

I am not referring to RAM, I am referring to that internal storage that some devices have where you can add or remove, for example, with a micro SD

For a generic driver, you need the model, but be aware that if it is very old the model may not exist for windows 10 see here.

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search...

Fred Suarez, Jul 25, 2023
Thema:

Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.

1. Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help. - Similar Threads - Seal Digital Camera

2. Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera software/driver download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera software/driver download: I have Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera. I have installed the cd software included on 2 different computers, Windows 7. My newer laptop w Windows doesn't have a cd drive. The camera will not open. Tried reinstalling the driver, but it must be defective bc it still...
  3. Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera software/driver download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera software/driver download: I have Zina BinoPix binoculars w digital camera. I have installed the cd software included on 2 different computers, Windows 7. My newer laptop w Windows doesn't have a cd drive. The camera will not open. Tried reinstalling the driver, but it must be defective bc it still...
  4. Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seal Digital Camera + Binoculars aren't working? Please Help.: Hey So, I've just gotten these Digital Camera/Binoculars from a hospice care store just yesterday, and when I plug it into my PC, it's saying that the driver is unavailable. I'm currently on a Windows 11 Laptop, and the binoculars/camera came with a CD/Disc that I could place...
  5. my camera is not working, please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera is not working, please help: my camera is not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-please-help/013d1ed1-aa70-400d-a117-60da7e13c844
  6. my camera is not working, please help

my camera is not working, please help: my camera is not working, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-is-not-working-please-help/013d1ed1-aa70-400d-a117-60da7e13c844
  7. Driver for USB digital camera binocular

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver for USB digital camera binocular: After our recent move I found an old pair of binoculars with a digital camera built in. And I remembered I have beaucoup pix on it. In device manager/other devices/USB digital still camera there is the yellow triangle with "!" in it showing something is wrong. There is no...
  8. Driver for USB digital camera binocular

Driver for USB digital camera binocular: After our recent move I found an old pair of binoculars with a digital camera built in. And I remembered I have beaucoup pix on it. In device manager/other devices/USB digital still camera there is the yellow triangle with "!" in it showing something is wrong. There is no...
  9. Driver for USB digital camera binocular

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Camera Not Working, Please help

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Not Working, Please help: My Camera is not working. I Tried everything(reinstalled, updated, rolled back) but still the problem persists. My PC is Micromax Canvas Laptab LT777 Here's an image of the error. [ATTACH] Please help me with this......