Windows 10: Sea of thieves not working on pc, when i click play it shows "Something unexpected happened".

Discus and support Sea of thieves not working on pc, when i click play it shows "Something unexpected happened". in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I think this might have happened as some time ago i merged my D drive into C however sea of thieves was still on C but i have no idea. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DanDN_, Jun 25, 2024.

1. DanDN_ Win User

Sea of thieves not working on pc, when i click play it shows "Something unexpected happened".

I think this might have happened as some time ago i merged my D drive into C however sea of thieves was still on C but i have no idea. I tried restarting already. The error is 0x803f8007.

:)

DanDN_, Jun 25, 2024
Thema:

Sea of thieves not working on pc, when i click play it shows "Something unexpected happened".

1. Sea of thieves not working on pc, when i click play it shows "Something unexpected happened". - Similar Threads - Sea thieves working

2. Sea of thieves not working on pc, when i click play it shows "Something unexpected happened".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of thieves not working on pc, when i click play it shows "Something unexpected happened".: I think this might have happened as some time ago i merged my D drive into C however sea of thieves was still on C but i have no idea. I tried restarting already. The error is 0x803f8007....
  3. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I play Sea of thieves?: Hello there, I have a question for the community. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and I am worried that I might buy Sea of Thieves and can't play it due to regional issues, because I have heard that Sea of Thieves is region locked. Is this true and can I buy it and play it...
  4. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play Sea of thieves?: Hello there, I have a question for the community. I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina and I am worried that I might buy Sea of Thieves and can't play it due to regional issues, because I have heard that Sea of Thieves is region locked. Is this true and can I buy it and play it...
  5. Can I play Sea of thieves?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Sea of Thieves doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sea of Thieves doesn't work: I recently bought an xbox series X controller, inside I found a code that gives me 14 free days of xbox gaming pass ultimate edition.Today I tried to install sea of thieves from the "microsoft store" but when I open the game it tells me: "You need to login to xbox live to...
  7. Playing Sea of Thieves on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Sea of Thieves on Windows 10: Goo day. I would appreciate any help on this topic as the website is bordering on impossible to use to find any form of information you are actually looking for. I recently bought the game sea of thieves from the microsoft store and on launching it an error appears saying...
  8. Sea of Thieves downloaded to PC - Cannot play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves downloaded to PC - Cannot play: I've downloaded the game, Sea of Thieves - Anniversary edition from the Microsoft store. Installed. Just will not play. Requires changes to privacy settings but the settings have been checked and they don't seem to be the problem....
  9. Sea Of Thieves PC Not Loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sea Of Thieves PC Not Loading: When I open Sea Of thieves it shops the loading screen for a few seconds and then it crashes so I haven't been able to play for a while I was wondering I anyone was having the same problem and if they had a fix....
  10. Downloading Sea of Thieves on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Sea of Thieves on PC: I already have Sea of Thieves on Xbox from the Store and saw that I could also play on PC, as long as I used the Xbox account. I have tried to install it with my account on PC through the store and it comes up with an error, 0x80070015. I try to refresh but the error...