Windows 10: Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

Discus and support Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; *Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gabriel José Leite Araújo, Jul 31, 2023.

1. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

*Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already tried to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, monitor drivers, changing resolutions, changing monitor hz, creating new personalized resolutions, unplugging the monitor cable, restarting my computer, windows updating and nothingI noticed that it doens't show on screenshots or video recording from my computer, appears inside fullscreen games and when i updated my monitor drivers it started to flicker a little bit on the bottom side where it's refl

:)

Gabriel José Leite Araújo, Jul 31, 2023
  2. rheaVR Win User

Why does the top part of my screen reflected to the bottom part in green and pink colors?

Hello! I have a problem with the screen of my laptop. The top part is reflected to the bottom part and it kind of glitches like the color is pink and sometimes green. Actually, its battery was drained for like 6 days (?) because the charger was not working and yesterday, I charged it and turned it on. I recognized a green line at the bottom part but though I just had to restart it and I forgot to so I restarted it today but it actually got worse because now I can see the top part of my screen (yesterday, it was just a line) and I remembered I did some things that can help with my lagging issues and I am not sure if that's what caused this. Thanks!

rheaVR, Jul 31, 2023
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jul 31, 2023
  4. emil_tr Win User

Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

reflecting phone's screen on a projector or computer?

I just want to know if its possible to reflect phones screen on a projector or computer?

it can be using direct connection or using notebooks webcam? but not like holding the cam over the phone Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen :))

emil_tr, Jul 31, 2023
Thema:

Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

1. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen - Similar Threads - Screen top part

2. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen: *Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already tried to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, monitor drivers, changing resolutions, changing monitor hz, creating new...
  3. Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen top part reflects to the bottom of the screen: *Sorry for my bad english*Windows 10I have an asus VG258q monitor.As the title says my screen is reflecting the top part to the bottom part.I already tried to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, monitor drivers, changing resolutions, changing monitor hz, creating new...
  4. Why does the top part of my screen reflected to the bottom part in green and pink colors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the top part of my screen reflected to the bottom part in green and pink colors?: Hello! I have a problem with the screen of my laptop. The top part is reflected to the bottom part and it kind of glitches like the color is pink and sometimes green. Actually, its battery was drained for like 6 days ? because the charger was not working and yesterday, I...
  5. Why does the top part of my screen reflected to the bottom part in green and pink colors?

Why does the top part of my screen reflected to the bottom part in green and pink colors?: Hello! I have a problem with the screen of my laptop. The top part is reflected to the bottom part and it kind of glitches like the color is pink and sometimes green. Actually, its battery was drained for like 6 days ? because the charger was not working and yesterday, I...
  6. Bottom part of screen is black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bottom part of screen is black.: The bottom part of my screen has gone black. When i leave my laptop open for about 30 minutes the black bar dissapears and its okay again. Whenever i open my laptop after shutting it down the black bar reappears. It is growing day by day....
  7. Bottom part of screen is black.

Bottom part of screen is black.: The bottom part of my screen has gone black. When i leave my laptop open for about 30 minutes the black bar dissapears and its okay again. Whenever i open my laptop after shutting it down the black bar reappears. It is growing day by day....
  8. Part of the what is on top of the screen shows up at the bottom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Part of the what is on top of the screen shows up at the bottom: As seen in this photo, part of the top screen shows up below the taskbar. I think the update may have something to do with this. https://ibb.co/89h0F2V...
  9. Bottom of screen flickering the top of the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bottom of screen flickering the top of the screen: Hello, I am having a similar problem to this question asked, but on my surface pro 4 device's monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering-at-the-half-bottom-of-the-screen/57e0df49-cfb1-41a5-8fb0-688fc1fead3d However none of the...
  10. Top part of screen goes black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Top part of screen goes black: Hello, I have a problem with screen of my main monitor. Sometimes but many times after I maximize MS Word application the top of the screen goes black as the picture shows and its over all other applications, even when I close the word app. It covers all the controls of...