Windows 10: screen : snows

Discus and support screen : snows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; an error occurs that the computer turns off by itself the in color , an error occurs sometimes under load, let's say in the game sometimes the computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mc-alan, Dec 10, 2022.

1. mc-alan Win User

screen : snows

an error occurs that the computer turns off by itself the in color , an error occurs sometimes under load, let's say in the game sometimes the computer is simply turned on, an open web page is sometimes even nothing is done at all, it gives such errors :event data 0x00000019 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff80002c12c40, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80002c12c40. C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. 121022-5928-01.

:)

mc-alan, Dec 10, 2022

2. A 1/2" square spot of "snow" on monitor screen?

Hi,

• Are you saying that you have tried all the steps and the issue still persist?

• What is the model number of your Dell Inspiron laptop?

Could you send a screen shot of the issue? To take a screen shot using Snipping tool, follow the below steps;

• To open Snipping Tool, type Snipping Tool in the search box on the taskbar, then select
      Snipping Tool.

• To take a screenshot with Snipping Tool, select
      New,
      then select the part of the screen that you want to capture. Choose from free-form, rectangular, window or full-screen snips by selecting the arrow on the
      New button.

I suggest you to refer to the answer provided bysker-hughes in the below link and check if the issue can be resolved.

Redirecting

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Dec 10, 2022
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 10, 2022
  4. screen : snows

Win 10 install screen just shows snow; appears to be hung

Just tried the scheduled update from 7 to 10 on my Dell Inspiron 3647. Exact same results as OP - boots up to a screen full of snow. None of the suggestions work. Any ideas? I'm stuck here.

TomSharples9989, Dec 10, 2022
Thema:

screen : snows

1. screen : snows - Similar Threads - screen snows

2. How to display phone screen on Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to display phone screen on Phone Link?: The older Phone Companion app let me play games on my phone OnePlus N10 from my PC. Is this function still a possibility?I could have a full visual display of my phone screen. Support says I should see an option called "Apps" which I do not see....
  3. How to display phone screen on Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to display phone screen on Phone Link?: The older Phone Companion app let me play games on my phone OnePlus N10 from my PC. Is this function still a possibility?I could have a full visual display of my phone screen. Support says I should see an option called "Apps" which I do not see....
  4. BSOD Blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Blue screen of death: HelloI have a problem with my laptop. For about two weeks I have been getting a blue screen when I play games. It appeared after 10 minutes or several hours. Lately it takes 10 minutes. I don't know what to do. I have completely uninstalled the video card drivers Display...
  5. BSOD Blue screen of death

BSOD Blue screen of death: HelloI have a problem with my laptop. For about two weeks I have been getting a blue screen when I play games. It appeared after 10 minutes or several hours. Lately it takes 10 minutes. I don't know what to do. I have completely uninstalled the video card drivers Display...
  6. Computer screen goes black but audio still plays.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer screen goes black but audio still plays.: Hey, I've had this issue since a few days ago, my computer occasionally kind of crashes: the screen goes black, followed by a restart or sometimes it just freezes and I have to manually restart it.I opened Problem Details and found two types of issues: "Shut down...
  7. PC screen going to ' snow ' on some websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen going to ' snow ' on some websites.: When I click some websites like Netflix or Spotify or some Ads on Youtube,my desktop screen goes completely to snow,like oldtime analog tv and I have to reboot my pc again.I've tried accessing them W/O my Nord VPN on and same issue happens regardless.Thanks!...
  8. PC screen going to ' snow ' on some websites.

PC screen going to ' snow ' on some websites.: When I click some websites like Netflix or Spotify or some Ads on Youtube,my desktop screen goes completely to snow,like oldtime analog tv and I have to reboot my pc again.I've tried accessing them W/O my Nord VPN on and same issue happens regardless.Thanks!...
  9. PC screen going to ' snow ' on some websites.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. screen : snows

screen : snows: an error occurs that the computer turns off by itself the in color , an error occurs sometimes under load, let's say in the game sometimes the computer is simply turned on, an open web page is sometimes even nothing is done at all, it gives such errors :event data 0x00000019...