Windows 10: Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or...

Discus and support Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Screen Share stopped working on my new LG TV. It worked ONCE. Now, I can see my TV in the list of Devices available from my PC, but cannot connect to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by E. Lereverend, Jul 29, 2023.

1. Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or...

Screen Share stopped working on my new LG TV. It worked ONCE. Now, I can see my TV in the list of Devices available from my PC, but cannot connect to it. I got my Gateway android PC media contents on the TV. But the TV is not available on "Add A Device" in the "Project" settings. I CANNOT share the screen or Cast the PC to the LG TV. LG Chat "support" had me reset the TV to factory settings. I have turned everything off and on again. The wifi is fine. Screen Share still doesn't work. Help!

:)

E. Lereverend, Jul 29, 2023

2. Screen share to LG smart tv

Hi! i have a problem with bluetooth screen share to smart tv

1. I am trying to connect LG smart tv without HDMI, wireless.

2. My model is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 , windows 10.

3. LG tv model is LG 55UN731C, i think.

i dont have any cast device like chromecast etc.

So the problem is

When i turn on bluetooth at laptop, it does show LG tv and paired actually. but only through sound share. /I guess sound share is working, but what i want is screen sharing/

If i click Project to screen share or Connect to find devices tab at notification bar, it doesn's show devices/cant find devices.

can share to tv-- laptop content as video, sound picture

but what i am trying to do is casting surfing net laptop screen to tv

I tried a lot but it doesnt work and it makes me frustrated

ps: english is not my prime language. so pls be considerate

OptimusPrimeNitro5, Jul 29, 2023
  3. Screen share to LG smart tv

Hello OptimusPrimeNitro5,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community Forums.

I hope you are doing well.

We understand that you wanted to connect your laptop to your TV and surf to the internet. We really appreciate your time in bringing this concern to us.

With regards to this matter, Bluetooth technology only shares videos, music, and picture. It does not have the capability to share your screen/desktop and treat it like a monitor. It would really requires cables, or Chromecast if you want to browse to the internet from laptop screen to the TV.

You may visit LG's website for more information about this:

LG TV - How to Screen Share | LG USA Support

I hope I was able to help you today.

Thank you for choosing Microsoft. Have a great day and stay safe!

Best regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator

Mara May M, Jul 29, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or...

Brink, Jul 29, 2023
Thema:

Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or...

1. Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or... - Similar Threads - Screen Share stopped

2. Can't share screen to LG TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't share screen to LG TV: Hello! I have a LG TV and I have tried multiple times to share screen to it and it worked. I didn't change a setting and now it just doesn't work anymore. When I connected to the tv and worked, the tv was connected to both wireless and lan connection, same as now. At the...
  3. Can't share screen to LG TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't share screen to LG TV: Hello! I have a LG TV and I have tried multiple times to share screen to it and it worked. I didn't change a setting and now it just doesn't work anymore. When I connected to the tv and worked, the tv was connected to both wireless and lan connection, same as now. At the...
  4. Can't share screen to LG TV

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or...

Screen Share to LG TV stopped working. The TV is in the Devices List, but I cannot Share or...: Screen Share stopped working on my new LG TV. It worked ONCE. Now, I can see my TV in the list of Devices available from my PC, but cannot connect to it. I got my Gateway android PC media contents on the TV. But the TV is not available on "Add A Device" in the "Project"...
  6. Screen share to LG smart tv

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen share to LG smart tv: Hi! i have a problem with bluetooth screen share to smart tv1. I am trying to connect LG smart tv without HDMI, wireless.2. My model is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 , windows 10. 3. LG tv model is LG 55UN731C, i think. i dont have any cast device like chromecast etc.So the problem...
  7. Screen share to LG smart tv

Screen share to LG smart tv: Hi! i have a problem with bluetooth screen share to smart tv1. I am trying to connect LG smart tv without HDMI, wireless.2. My model is Acer Nitro 5 AN515-57 , windows 10. 3. LG tv model is LG 55UN731C, i think. i dont have any cast device like chromecast etc.So the problem...
  8. 'Couldn't connect' to my LG smart tv. Screen share not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    'Couldn't connect' to my LG smart tv. Screen share not working: I have a asus vivobookflip 14 with amd ryzen and Lg webos smart tv. I was cast to it previously. I removed it from devices accidently, I cant connect now. When i click the tv in connect, it says follow any instructions on your devices. My tv recognizes the pc and says...
  9. Screen Share on LG SMART TV

Screen Share on LG SMART TV: My issue seems identical to this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/screenshare-miracast-from-windows-10-to-lg-smart/ca704e6b-d1f9-45d1-9144-0035d02e4bed Although, some of the specs are different (LG OLED B9). In short, my PC laptop...
  10. Share my pc screen on LG smart tv

Share my pc screen on LG smart tv: Hello, i purchased device "AnyCast" and i connected him to my tv, one cable to hdmi and one cable to usb now i go to my pc (windows 10) and i found the device "webOS TV LF650Y" and added him now i goes to tv to hdmi 3 (where the device is connected) and its show me the...