Windows 10: Screen is completely white after factory reset completes

Discus and support Screen is completely white after factory reset completes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, my pc is connected to a screen, not a monitor. I was going to factory reset my pc to get room since my dad had a bunch of data used up before he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kujo Zalga, May 5, 2023.

1. Screen is completely white after factory reset completes

Hello, my pc is connected to a screen, not a monitor. I was going to factory reset my pc to get room since my dad had a bunch of data used up before he passed me the computer. So I did the steps of resetting the computer and having a fresh one. After it gets pass the black screen that says “Resetting Pc %#” and I was watching and it reached 100, but after that it’s completely white. I tried ctrl+alt+del and turning the pc on and back off, but nothing works. Theres no cursor or anything. Just a white screen and I cant do anything on the screen either. I’ve been waiting for atleast 1 hour and pr

:)

Kujo Zalga, May 5, 2023
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Screen is completely white after factory reset completes :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 5, 2023
  3. snowdonx Win User
    N95 8GB - Complete white screen

Hi

Phone:

N95 8gb

Problem:

Phone had bonnet slammed on it and the screen was cracked as result, replaced screen, lost phone charger, got new one, when phone charger inserted and phone turned on blank white screen appears, phone charging connection appears to be loose, think I need
    to replace the charging connector maybe? The white screen only appears for part of a second and then disappears.

Please note the white screen is completely white no logos or pictures just white.

snowdonx, May 5, 2023
  4. Screen is completely white after factory reset completes

Nextbook nxw10qc32g will not complete reset. Help!!!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• On a working PC, go to the Microsoft software download website
      and create Windows 10 installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Keep my Files.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 5, 2023
Thema:

Screen is completely white after factory reset completes

1. Screen is completely white after factory reset completes - Similar Threads - Screen completely white

2. White screen after complete reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White screen after complete reset: I did a complete reset of my computer yesterday. Reinstalling windows using the reset feature and chose the wipe everything option. I tried both the local install and on the cloud. By 26% it gets stuck and says “undoing changes”. Then it continues. Now I get two problems:...
  3. White screen after complete reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White screen after complete reset: I did a complete reset of my computer yesterday. Reinstalling windows using the reset feature and chose the wipe everything option. I tried both the local install and on the cloud. By 26% it gets stuck and says “undoing changes”. Then it continues. Now I get two problems:...
  4. White screen after complete reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Screen is completely white after factory reset completes

Screen is completely white after factory reset completes: Hello, my pc is connected to a screen, not a monitor. I was going to factory reset my pc to get room since my dad had a bunch of data used up before he passed me the computer. So I did the steps of resetting the computer and having a fresh one. After it gets pass the black...
  6. Screen White With Mouse After Factory Reset

Screen White With Mouse After Factory Reset: My HP / PC Laptop was running weird and had some annoying stuff on it, so I factory reset it. I followed all the instructions exactly and got up and walked away. When I came back, the screen was white with a mouse on it. I tried restarting it one or two times and it would...
  7. Screen blinking white after factory reset...?

Screen blinking white after factory reset...?: So, uh, I decided to factory reset my computer yesterday because it wasn't working really well, and, when everything was finished and I got to see the desktop, there were only two icons on the desktop Recycle Bin and Microsoft Edge and nothing besides the keyboard change icon...
  8. Laptop screen is completely white

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop screen is completely white: I had recently upgraded my ram so I wanted to ask that can ram upgrade cause this type of thins muly screen goes white and all complete white or sometimes like this...
  9. Laptop screen is completely white screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop screen is completely white screen: It happened the second time when I started my laptop it showed only white screen. I did force the shutdown by power button started again and still it showed white screen I did it like 4-5 times and now the screen Is working but it also happened yesterday too. I don't know why...
  10. My pc is completely broken after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc is completely broken after factory reset: Hi. So I factory reset my computer that came start dard with windows 10. I did the advanced reset where everything gets wiped. Now everytime I boot it up I get a "preparing windows" notification which lasts about 5 minutes i then get put onto a screen which says...