Windows 10: Screen has yellow square pattern after enable HDR on Windows11

Discus and support Screen has yellow square pattern after enable HDR on Windows11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop is ROG Flow X16, this happens on both intel and nvidia graphics card. I tried to update all drivers to the lastest,and plug another display... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SupeR yaH, Sep 14, 2024.

1. SupeR yaH Win User

Screen has yellow square pattern after enable HDR on Windows11

My laptop is ROG Flow X16, this happens on both intel and nvidia graphics card. I tried to update all drivers to the lastest,and plug another display to the laptop. These yellow square pattern whenever i enable HDR. The screen looks right when HDR is disabled

:)

SupeR yaH, Sep 14, 2024
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Unable to enable HDR

Hi Nick_whatever

Welcome to Microsoft Office Community Forum.

Thank you for letting me know about the concern, I hope you are doing well today.

I truly understand you really like enable HDR of your computer. The possible cause why it’s not working maybe your PC and display doesn’t meet certain hardware requirements.

I suggest to update your windows first, please follow the steps below:

• Start > and then go to Setting > Update & Security > Windows Update

I would recommend the link below and kindly follow the troubleshooting steps in it.

HDR settings in Windows (microsoft.com)

I would like to ask a video as well showing the error or the issue.

We look forward to your response. If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Fatima

Consumer M365 Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community

Fatima_J, Sep 14, 2024
  3. Dylaveria Win User
    Double tap yellow squares

I have a 530 that apparently has had something enabled that won't allow me to use the touch screen. Instead a yellow square pops up wherever I touch and the phone tells me to double tap said square to use. How do I turn this off?!?! I can't even get
    open the lock screen or get to my apps, settings because of it!

Dylaveria, Sep 14, 2024
  4. Screen has yellow square pattern after enable HDR on Windows11

error. yellow square

i just use my whatsapp and than open the settings menu. i choose chat & calls and suddenly there was a yellow square appear. i have to double click on the yellow square and it spells the applications to guide me to do something with my phone. i mean i
    just like a blind person. and my phone can't be scrolled up & down. what should i do?

Zulfaa Nurin Nuhaa, Sep 14, 2024
Thema:

Screen has yellow square pattern after enable HDR on Windows11

1. Screen has yellow square pattern after enable HDR on Windows11 - Similar Threads - Screen has yellow

2. Screen has yellow square pattern after enable HDR on Windows11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen has yellow square pattern after enable HDR on Windows11: My laptop is ROG Flow X16, this happens on both intel and nvidia graphics card. I tried to update all drivers to the lastest,and plug another display to the laptop. These yellow square pattern whenever i enable HDR. The screen looks right when HDR is disabled...
  3. How do I fix black square pattern appearing on my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix black square pattern appearing on my screen?: Hi, So I've had this problem for the past week where there's been the black square pattern seen below appearing on my screen image seems not uploaded. It's more frequent when I use Youtube on my browser but I'm not sure if that's the reason. I use an RTX 2060 and an Intel...
  4. How do I fix black square pattern appearing on my screen?

How do I fix black square pattern appearing on my screen?: Hi, So I've had this problem for the past week where there's been the black square pattern seen below appearing on my screen image seems not uploaded. It's more frequent when I use Youtube on my browser but I'm not sure if that's the reason. I use an RTX 2060 and an Intel...
  5. How do I fix black square pattern appearing on my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. How to fix Yellow HDR?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix Yellow HDR?: As soon as I enable Windows HDR everything get a yellowish tint. There's another curious thing about it is that if I disable it and, for example, enable the HDR within Elden Ring I too get a yellowish tint. This could be a bug in the game much like RE Village's HDR makes the...
  7. Enable HDR causes black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable HDR causes black screen: Hey guys I'm here to help with this problem since I've seen so many people have the same issue that I've solved. What happended is that I enabled HDR mode on Windows 10 and the screen completely black out but everything else works other than that. I had tried so many methods...
  8. Enable HDR causes black screen

Enable HDR causes black screen: Hey guys I'm here to help with this problem since I've seen so many people have the same issue that I've solved. What happended is that I enabled HDR mode on Windows 10 and the screen completely black out but everything else works other than that. I had tried so many methods...
  9. Enable HDR causes black screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Pc no signal after enabling HDR

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc no signal after enabling HDR: I was playing around with the setting menu and i enabled HDR under settings. Right after my monitor shows no signal detected even after i tried to reboot. I am able to assess to the BIOS though. submitted by /u/bobbybopbap [link] [comments]...