Windows 10: Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games

Discus and support Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; https://youtu.be/6y8d-g0AV10My laptop screen glitches out everytime i launch a fullscreen game, the weird thing is this doesn't happen on windowed mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sharkfin07, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games

https://youtu.be/6y8d-g0AV10My laptop screen glitches out everytime i launch a fullscreen game, the weird thing is this doesn't happen on windowed mode or if something overlaps the fullscreen. Only a few games i had ever had a problem like this.

:)

Sharkfin07, Dec 25, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Black screen when playing games on fullscreen.

Hi Syrius,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on this issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with the following information.

• Is the issue specific to a game or does it occur on all the games?
    • Is the issue specific to only games or does it occur while playing full screen videos?

If the issue occurs while playing videos in full screen, you may want to uninstall and reinstall the video card drivers to see if it helps.

• Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device manager.

• Expand Display Adapters, right click on your video card driver and choose
      Uninstall.
    • Check the box Delete the driver software for this device.
    • Reboot the machine for Windows to automatically reinstall the drivers.

If the issue is specific to games, it could be a compatibility issue. I suggest you to refer to the article
    Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows and run the games
    in compatibility mode to see if it helps.

If the issue persists, it could be due to the full screen optimization. As you’ve already updated the drivers, I would suggest you to disable the same and check if it works.

• Open Settings and go to System > Display.
    • On the right pane, click on the Advanced graphics settings
      hyperlink.
    • Uncheck Enable fullscreen optimizations
      and exit Settings.
    • Restart the machine and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 25, 2021
  3. Glitch when playing fullscreen

When i play a game in full screen (like Geometry dash or Minecraft) and i change the volume the screen glitches out when the volume thing appear and glitches out again when the volume thing disappear. I don't really know what to do...

FabriceDesrochers, Dec 25, 2021
  4. YasmeenN Win User

Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games

Screen flickering while playing my games in fullscreen.

Hello,

I have a problem,When i play some games in fullscreen my screen keeps flickering,

Hope i get a reply,

Thank you.

YasmeenN, Dec 25, 2021
Thema:

Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games

1. Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games - Similar Threads - Screen Glitching While

2. flickering while playing game on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flickering while playing game on fullscreen: hello, I got this flickering issue when I play full screen in every game, I use intel hd 4600 and I look at my display refresh rate it's say 59,790 hz and on intel hd display it say 60 hz...
  3. flickering while playing game on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flickering while playing game on fullscreen: hello, I got this flickering issue when I play full screen in every game, I use intel hd 4600 and I look at my display refresh rate it's say 59,790 hz and on intel hd display it say 60 hz...
  4. flickering while playing game on fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC screen glitches out whenever playing a game in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC screen glitches out whenever playing a game in fullscreen: So recently I was playing my games as normal, closed the game for half an hour-ish and when I got back and opened it, the screen started glitching.Tried with other fullscreen games, same thing.If there is anything like Alt Tab or Windows Menu taking priority in the screen the...
  6. PC screen glitches out whenever playing a game in fullscreen

PC screen glitches out whenever playing a game in fullscreen: So recently I was playing my games as normal, closed the game for half an hour-ish and when I got back and opened it, the screen started glitching.Tried with other fullscreen games, same thing.If there is anything like Alt Tab or Windows Menu taking priority in the screen the...
  7. Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games

Screen Glitching out While Playing Fullscreen Games: https://youtu.be/6y8d-g0AV10My laptop screen glitches out everytime i launch a fullscreen game, the weird thing is this doesn't happen on windowed mode or if something overlaps the fullscreen. Only a few games i had ever had a problem like this....
  8. Screen flickers while playing games in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickers while playing games in fullscreen: This has been an issue for months now, and I've tried many different fixes such as updating my graphics drivers and regularly restarting my computer, but it's all been to no avail. When I'm not in fullscreen, the issue is nonexistent. I have no idea what it could be at this...
  9. Screen flickering while playing my games in fullscreen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen flickering while playing my games in fullscreen.: Hello, I have a problem,When i play some games in fullscreen my screen keeps flickering, Hope i get a reply, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-flickering-while-playing-my-games-in/f1a28190-4e0a-4f9f-b925-7defe8b3b24e
  10. Notifications while fullscreen playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications while fullscreen playing a game.: Chrome recently changed their notification settings to windows action center. I now get notifications while fullscreen playing a game. Is there a way to change that where I still get notifications but doesn't interfere while I'm playing a game?...