Windows 10: Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

Discus and support Screen gets blurry only on some applications? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As the title says, when using stuff like spotify or Opera, my screen will become very blurry in random areas and im unsure why. its driving me insane... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BenjaminO mahony, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

As the title says, when using stuff like spotify or Opera, my screen will become very blurry in random areas and im unsure why. its driving me insane trying to figure it out as my drivers are up to date and ive restarted everything. help :,

:)

BenjaminO mahony, Feb 23, 2024

2. Applications on main and second screen blurry

Hi,

I have a second screen hooked up to my laptop and some applications are blurry on my main screen (laptop) but not on the second screen. I have the same problem the other way around, some applications will be cristal clear on my second screen but not on my
    main screen. Probably has to do something with DPI scaling and font sizing. I've already tried the following solutions.

• Change scale in display settings (It won't detect the second screen even though it is working).
    • Updated both my GPU's (GTX 1050 and a Intel stock GPU).
    • Tried to change the DPI settings on specific applications.
    • Downloaden XPExplorer (set it to Windows 8 DPI scaling)

None of them fixed my problem. Is there any way to fix this?

Tim van der meijs, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Weird blurry text scaling in a few system applications/screens

What I always suggest in such case: Go to Settings - Display - Advanced scaling settings and enter custom scaling size to 125. Probably it still depends on your resolution but with me it works. Already 4 years this issue hasn't disappear even fix blury whatever option is on and so many CUs. Just give it a shot *Smile
    Screen gets blurry only on some applications? 344445d1630010601t-weird-blurry-text-scaling-few-system-applications-screens-1.png

Screen gets blurry only on some applications? 344446d1630010601t-weird-blurry-text-scaling-few-system-applications-screens-2.png

Ivan Petrov, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

my font is blurry on all application

Hi Carlos,

This could be a preset font for the interface. To verify if that is the case on the fonts, please provide the following information:

• Is this the font ever since you’ve had the device?
    • If no, when did the font started to be blurry and thin?
    • Are all applications being affected?
    • Which build version is currently on your Windows 10?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

1. Screen gets blurry only on some applications? - Similar Threads - Screen gets blurry

2. Screen becomes blurry in some applications.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen becomes blurry in some applications.: Nothing works. Every DPI, registry edit and common problem solver does not work. The problem is that for example in Brave, browser of choice, everything is fine for about a tenth of a second before the text becomes mush. Along with that, trying to watch YouTube in the browser...
  3. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen gets blurry only on some applications?: As the title says, when using stuff like spotify or Opera, my screen will become very blurry in random areas and im unsure why. its driving me insane trying to figure it out as my drivers are up to date and ive restarted everything. help :,...
  4. Screen gets blurry only on some applications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen gets blurry only on some applications?: As the title says, when using stuff like spotify or Opera, my screen will become very blurry in random areas and im unsure why. its driving me insane trying to figure it out as my drivers are up to date and ive restarted everything. help :,...
  5. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  6. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blurry text in some applications: I'm getting blurry text in some applications looking like this, there's a temporary fix by just minimizing and maximizing the window, but it always starts degrading again after like 10 seconds, someone please help me fix this. It's super annoying....
  7. Blurry text in some applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Some applications appear blurry...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some applications appear blurry...: So basically, my new laptop has a 1080p screen. Some applications such as first class (email) and others appear in lower resolution or/and are not very sharp. I have turned on the setting which makes windows "unblurry" apps but it did not change anything. Furthermore, I...
  9. Blurry fonts in some applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry fonts in some applications: [ATTACH] Faced the problem of blurring the fonts of some applications (presumably using / written using node.js). Observed in visual studio installer and VS Code. Problems started after installing Elixir through the chocolatey package manager. It all looks something like...
  10. Some applications look blurry

in Windows 10 Support
    Some applications look blurry: how can I solve that? before windows 10 those applications looked nicer than now 17752