Windows 10: screen flickering on win 11

Discus and support screen flickering on win 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everybody!I have a problem that drives me crazy, I can't make the screen flickerin stop in browsers, I reinstalled chrome, i've put it in performace... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gabor Szolosi, Jun 10, 2024.

1. screen flickering on win 11

Hi everybody!I have a problem that drives me crazy, I can't make the screen flickerin stop in browsers, I reinstalled chrome, i've put it in performace mode, i got the latest driver for my graphics card, did the automatic color stuff, diasbled smooth scrolling and hardware acceleration, and it still flickers every time i open a new website please help asap

:)

Gabor Szolosi, Jun 10, 2024

2. flickers with win 10

Hi James,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with flickering screen on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ incompatible/ outdated display drivers after the latest update, try the below and check if it helps.

• Do let us know when exactly you get the flickering screen on your device?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message on flickering screen?

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft article:
    Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    for flickering screen, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue to assist you better.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 10, 2024
  3. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jun 10, 2024
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

screen flickering on win 11

Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jun 10, 2024
Thema:

screen flickering on win 11

1. screen flickering on win 11 - Similar Threads - screen flickering

2. laptop flickers with pink screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop flickers with pink screen: Hi, Some time ago my laptop screen started flickering pink. It would last for a few minutes and then stop. The flickering would not appear for some days then appear again for few minutes and disappear. however, it has been three days the screen has been flickering...
  3. laptop flickers with pink screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop flickers with pink screen: Hi, Some time ago my laptop screen started flickering pink. It would last for a few minutes and then stop. The flickering would not appear for some days then appear again for few minutes and disappear. however, it has been three days the screen has been flickering...
  4. laptop flickers with pink screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen Flicker and left side of keyboard not connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flicker and left side of keyboard not connected: I have had an unfixable screen flicker for months on my Windows 11, and around two weeks ago, I noticed that the left edge of my keyboard was popped up. I pushed it down a few times in different spots until I heard clicks, and the flicker stopped! It seems like it is just a...
  6. Screen Flicker and left side of keyboard not connected

Screen Flicker and left side of keyboard not connected: I have had an unfixable screen flicker for months on my Windows 11, and around two weeks ago, I noticed that the left edge of my keyboard was popped up. I pushed it down a few times in different spots until I heard clicks, and the flicker stopped! It seems like it is just a...
  7. Screen flickering at a higher Refresh Rate on PC [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Screen flickering at a higher Refresh Rate on PC [Fix]: [IMG]You can change the refresh rate of your monitor in Windows 11/10 Settings. Some users reported that switching to a higher refresh rate causes frequent flickering on the screen. There can be multiple causes of this problem. If your screen keeps flickering at a higher...
  8. Display screen flickering on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display screen flickering on startup: Since reinstalling Windows 11, this issue has started occuring when booting up my laptop or when I close and reopen the lid screen goes off/black. this can be quite extreme to th epoint where the screen behind is bareley visable and jumping all over the place. I have found a...
  9. Display screen flickering on startup

Display screen flickering on startup: Since reinstalling Windows 11, this issue has started occuring when booting up my laptop or when I close and reopen the lid screen goes off/black. this can be quite extreme to th epoint where the screen behind is bareley visable and jumping all over the place. I have found a...
  10. After updation my screen is flickering and doesn’t open anything just i can turn on and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updation my screen is flickering and doesn’t open anything just i can turn on and...: Doesn’t open anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updation-my-screen-is-flickering-and-doesnt/aa72987c-a6a2-4c5f-8714-5b58da81e654