Windows 10: Scratched off the code on sticker

Discus and support Scratched off the code on sticker in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently i have purchased a Windows 11 activation key and i was scratching off the sticker so i could see the code.Unfortunately i scratched way too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Trisztán Perjési, Sep 30, 2024 at 9:07 AM.

1. Scratched off the code on sticker

Recently i have purchased a Windows 11 activation key and i was scratching off the sticker so i could see the code.Unfortunately i scratched way too hard and the first 5 digit of the code is unreadable.What can i do in this situation?

:)

Trisztán Perjési, Sep 30, 2024 at 9:07 AM
  2. omerwahla Win User

Windows 10 sticker with serial key damaged when scratched to reveal it.

I just bought a new computer with a win 10 64bit USB from a local computer store.

When installed windows 10 asked for serial I pressed activate later.

A few days later wanted to activate my windows 10 and started scratching the back of the sticker because it had a tiny grey patch over it. While scratching to reveal the serial number I damaged the sticker and can't
    tell what are the first 4 numbers for the key, the other number are shown.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Security & privacy / PC

3. Toothless Win User
    Scratch In Plexiglass

"This forum member found how to fix scratches in one easy step! Case makers hate him! See how!"

4. Scratched off the code on sticker

Windows 10 sticker with serial key damaged when scratched to enter into the machine

Windows 10 sticker with serial key damaged when scratched to enter into the machine,

now not able to read last 4 to 8 alphanumeric key.

if any one help, will be appreciated

ChandrakanthGaikwad, Sep 30, 2024 at 9:17 AM
Thema:

Scratched off the code on sticker

1. Scratched off the code on sticker - Similar Threads - Scratched off code

2. Scratched off the code on sticker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scratched off the code on sticker: Recently i have purchased a Windows 11 activation key and i was scratching off the sticker so i could see the code.Unfortunately i scratched way too hard and the first 5 digit of the code is unreadable.What can i do in this situation?...
  3. I accidentally scratched the last 8 letters of my windows activation key off the sticker on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally scratched the last 8 letters of my windows activation key off the sticker on...: The code is a few years old as i haven’t thought to look into whether i can find the second half of the key.Also, my computer is currently giving me Error code: 0x800705B4 in the activation page in settings. The error code is alongside a message that says “we can’t activate...
  4. I accidentally scratched the last 8 letters of my windows activation key off the sticker on...

I accidentally scratched the last 8 letters of my windows activation key off the sticker on...: The code is a few years old as i haven’t thought to look into whether i can find the second half of the key.Also, my computer is currently giving me Error code: 0x800705B4 in the activation page in settings. The error code is alongside a message that says “we can’t activate...
  5. I accidentally scratched the last 8 letters of my windows activation key off the sticker on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.: Dear,One of the windows 10 Pro activation key has rubbed accidently. Due to this reason, we cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on our computer system. Please advised us how we can get the rubbed activation key, so that we can activate windows 10 Professional in our system.Thanks...
  7. Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.: Dear,One of the windows 10 Pro activation key has rubbed accidently. Due to this reason, we cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on our computer system. Please advised us how we can get the rubbed activation key, so that we can activate windows 10 Professional in our system.Thanks...
  8. Windows 10 Pro License is not visible on sticker due to improper Scratch.

9. Windows 10 scratch off wont scratch off and i am confused

Windows 10 scratch off wont scratch off and i am confused: My windows 10 product key cant be reached due to a pink film over the top of it, i have tried scratching it off but it wont work, i have also tried to google the issue but have found no answers. i also tried entering the 8 digit code above the film but it wont work. please...
  10. Pin Scratched Off

Pin Scratched Off: I over scratched the pin of my Windows 10 Pro. Please, how do i go about getting the pin from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-scratched-off/57c0c906-64b4-4519-9297-7907688d754e